Bo Wallace, QB, Ole Miss
• Tossed a pair of touchdowns in the final 5:29 to lead Ole Miss to a come-from-behind win over top-ranked Alabama 23-17.
• Completed each of his final three passes for 57 yards and two scores.
• Finished 18 of 31 for 251 yards, three touchdowns and no interceptions, and he was second on the team in rushing with 32 yards on 11 attempts.
• Ranks second in the SEC in passing average (304.4 ypg) and TDs (14).
Richie Brown, LB, Mississippi State
• Brown, the Walter Camp National Defensive Player of the Week, made three tackles and tied an MSU school record with three interceptions in MSU's 48-31 win over No. 6 Texas A&M.
• Brown three times picked off Kenny Hill, racking up 54 yards in interception returns. All three of Brown's picks came in the second half and two of them led to touchdown drives.
• Brown picked off two passes in four plays during a span in the third quarter.
Daniel Carlson, PK, Auburn
• Hit on both field goals, connecting from 46 and 42 yards.
• Field goal of 46 yards was a career long, surpassing previous best of 45 versus Arkansas.
• Was perfect on the night hitting both field goal attempts and was 5-for-5 on PATs to tally 11 total points.
• Averaged 40.7 yards on three punts, including one inside the 20.
• Five of seven kickoffs were for touchbacks.
Jalen Tabor, DB, Florida
• Strip-sacked Tennessee QB Worley and recovered the fumble in his first career start.
• First QB takedown and first forced fumble as a Gator.
• Recorded five tackles, one tackle for loss and one pass breakup.
Nick Chubb, RB, Georgia
• Chubb relieved Todd Gurley and went for 78 yards and one touchdown on eight carries (9.8 average).
• His performance included a 33-yard touchdown that put Georgia up 44-17 and he had two catches for 11 yards.
Ben Beckwith, C/G, Mississippi State
• Beckwith moved from his normal left guard spot to center for the game.
• He played every offensive snap in his first career start at center, paving the way for an MSU offense that put up 559 yards of total offense and nearly 300 yards rushing against No. 6 Texas A&M.
Alvin "Bud" Dupree, DE, Kentucky
• Intercepted a deflected pass and returned it for the game-winning touchdown with 2:29 remaining in UK's win over South Carolina.
• Also had six tackles in the game, including one-half tackle for loss.
• It was UK's first game-winning interception return since 1998.
• UK's win was biggest fourth-quarter comeback win in school history.