Joshua Dobbs, QB, Tennessee
• Dobbs is 3rd player in SEC over last 20 years with 300 passing yards and 100 rushing yards in a game. Others are Johnny Manziel and Tim Tebow.
• Dobbs is only player in Tennessee history with a 300-yard passing game and 100-yard rushing game (done it twice, also at South Carolina last year).
• Career-high 312 passing yards for Dobbs.
• 430 total yards (312 passing, 118 rushing) with 5 touchdowns total (3 passing, 2 rushing).
• Dobbs 3rd career 100-yard rushing game.
• Dobbs 2nd career 300-yard passing game.
Reggie Ragland, LB, Alabama
• Ragland led an Alabama defense that held Arkansas to just 220 yards and 14 points in a 27-14 win.
• He led the team for the fifth time this season with eight tackles, including seven solo stops.
• Ragland was all over the field with one sack, a forced fumble, pass breakup and two quarterback hurries.
• He helped Alabama force seven 3-and-outs in 14 Razorback possessions and limit the Hogs to just 77 first half points.
• Ragland led a defensive charge that limited Arkansas' vaunted rushing attack to just 44 yards on 25 carries for a 1.8 yards per carry average.
• Led the Crimson Tide defense in production points.
Reggie Davis, PR/KR, Georgia
• Davis finished with a career-high 244 all-purpose yards after also running a punt back 70 yards for his first career return touchdown and taking four kickoffs back for a combined 73 yards.
• Davis also hauled in three catches for a game and season-high 101 yards and a touchdown during Georgia's trip to Tennessee.
• His performance included a 48-yard touchdown catch to even the score at 31-all in the fourth quarter.
Derrius Guice, RB, LSU
• Rushed for a career-high 161 yards and scored first TD of career in LSU's 45-24 win over South Carolina.
• Led LSU in rushing yards, bettering teammate Leonard Fournette's 158 yards.
• Averaged 10.1 yards on 16 carries ...Had a long run of 39 yards ... Scored on a 4-yard run.
• The 161 rushing yards were the most by a LSU true freshman since 2003 when Justin Vincent had 201 yards against Georgia in the SEC Championship Game.
Ryan Brown, DE, Mississippi State
• Brown registered career highs in tackles (7) and tackles for loss (3.5), including one sack against Troy. He also added one pass breakup.
• Brown's 3.5 tackles for loss were the most by an SEC player this week.
• Brown became just the third MSU player in the last five years to collect at least 3.5 tackles for loss in a game joining current NFL standouts Benardrick McKinney (2014) and Fletcher Cox (2011).
Ethan Pocic, C, LSU
• Had another outstanding game, grading out at 95% to go with a team-best 17 knockdowns in LSU's 45-24 win over South Carolina.
• Didn't allow a sack or pressure in the contest ... Helped LSU rack up a season-best 624 total yards, which included 394 rushing yards and 4 rushing TDs.
• Helped pave the way for 2 100-yard rushers in Leonard Fournette (158 yards) and freshman Derrius Guice (161 yards).
• LSU averaged 7.3 yards per carry and the Tigers continue to lead the league in rushing yards (346.4 per game) and rushing TDs (18).