Brandon Allen, QB, Arkansas
• Six touchdown passes were a program single-game record and tied for the second-most by an SEC player in a league contest.
• Allen's 442 yards passing are the second-most in program single-season history and the most by an SEC quarterback this season.
• Threw his third overtime touchdown of the season - most in FBS - and then ran in the game-winning two-point conversion.
• Tossed a pair of fourth quarter touchdowns, including the game-tying score to Dominique Reed with 53 seconds left that led to Arkansas' third overtime game in SEC play this season.
• Also established a new program single-season record with 33 completions, highlighted by starting 9-for-9 along with streaks of seven and six consecutive completions during the game.
• Set career-highs for completions (33), yards (442) and touchdowns (6).
Alex McCalister, Rush End, Florida
• Part of a defensive unit that only allowed Vanderbilt to gain 30 yards of offense through the air in UF's 9-7 win on Saturday afternoon.
• Amassed 3.5 tackles for a loss that pushed Vanderbilt's offense back 18 yards.
• Added 2.5 sacks to a defensive unit that sacked Vanderbilt's Johnny McCrary five times in the contest.
Adam Griffith, PK, Alabama
• Adam Griffith produced one of the best games of his career, connecting on all six of his kicks.
• Connected on all three field goal and extra point attempts.
• Nailed a career-long 55-yard field goal late in the second quarter - tied for the second-longest field goal in school history and tied for the longest without a kicking tee.
• Hit all three extra points for a total of 12 points scored.
• Averaged 64.0 yards on seven kickoffs (448/7) with three touchbacks.
Darrin Kirkland, LB, Tennessee
• Kirkland made a career-high nine tackles and had a quarterback hurry for the Vols.
• UT defense held off late rally by South Carolina as Volunteers improved to 3-3 in SEC play and one win from bowl eligibility.
Ryan Kelly, OL, Alabama
• Ryan Kelly led an Alabama offensive line that opened holes for 210 yards rushing for Derrick Henry and 250 yards as a team.
• Graded out at a team and season high 92 percent for the Tide front while not allowing a sack or a pressure.
• Provided time for 434 yards of total offense as Jake Coker completed 75 percent of his passes (18 of 24) for 184 yards.
• Recorded two knockdown blocks.
Chris Jones, DE, Mississippi State
• Anchored a defense that held Missouri scoreless in second half, while remaining the only SEC team that has not allowed a 4th quarter touchdown this season.
• Jones tied a career high with two tackles for loss - his most since the 2013 Egg Bowl - and a sack.
• Also added a quarterback hurry in the 31-13 win over Missouri.
• Mississippi State has allowed an SEC-fewest 12 points in fourth quarter.