Leonard Fournette, RB, LSU
- Set the LSU record with 284 rushing yards on just 16 carries in 38-21 win over Ole Miss.
- The 284 yards ties for 10th in SEC history ... Scored on runs of 59, 76 and 78 yards as he averaged a school record 17.8 yards per carry (based on minimum of 15 carries).
- Add three receptions for 25 yards as he became just the fifth player in school history to surpass the 300-yard all-purpose mark (he had 309 for the game).
- Extended his school record for 200-yard rushing games to five for his career ... Rushed for 100+ yards for 19 time.
- First action since the Auburn game on Sept. 24.
Jonathan Allen, DL, Alabama
- Accounted for his second defensive touchdown of the season with a 30-yard fumble return for a touchdown in the third quarter of a 33-14 win over No. 6 Texas A&M.
- He made six tackles with three solos stops.
- Allen recorded his sixth sack of the season in the first quarter when he shed the block of the guard and vaulted over the running back to bring down Aggies' quarterback Trevor Knight for an eight-yard loss.
- Notched a career-best four quarterback hurries to give him a team-high 10 for the season.
- Helped limit the Aggies top-ranked rushing offense to just 114 yards and the entire offense to just 278 yards and only 14 points.
Austin MacGinnis, K, Kentucky
- Made a 51-yard field goal as time expired to give Kentucky a 40-38 win over Mississippi State.
- Hit four field goals during the game, including kicks of 46, 32 and 32 yards, tying his career best for most field goals in a game.
- The 51-yard game-winner is his longest of the season; in the process, became the second player in school history with four field goals of at least 51 yards during his career.
- Made both of his extra point attempts, giving him 14 points for the game.
- Has a streak of three-consecutive games with a field goal of at least 45 yards.
- Now has 212 points in his career; during the game he tied Randall Cobb for the school record for the quickest player to reach 200 career points (29 games).
Benny Snell, Jr., RB, Kentucky
- Rushed 19 times for 128 yards and a touchdown in Kentucky's 40-38 win over Mississippi State.
- His touchdown was a career-long 34-yard dash up the middle
- It was his second 100-yard game of the season.
- It was the most rushing yards for a UK true freshman against an SEC opponent in 19 years.
Montravius Adams, DL, Auburn
- Tallied five tackles, including 2.0 tackles for loss (-7), 0.5 quarterback sacks (-2), with two quarterback pressures.
- Part of defensive unit that held Arkansas to 25 yards rushing, including 215 yards of total offense.
- Helped hold the SEC's second leading rusher to 80 yards below his average.
- Kept Arkansas out of the end zone for just the fourth time in the last 14 years in an SEC game. Was the Razorback's lowest rushing output since 2011.
Alex Kozan, OL, Auburn
- Anchored an offensive line that rushed for an SEC conference game record 543 yards, surpassing the previous total of 542 (Arkansas vs. South Carolina, 2007)
- Graded out at 93%, including a 100% effort grade.
- Had 10 blocks that resulted in a first down or touchdown
- Three knockdown blocks.
Ethan Pocic, C, LSU
- Graded out at a career-best 97 percent as the senior center played key role in LSU racking up 515 total yards in 38-21 win over Ole Miss.
- LSU, behind a school-record 284 yards from Leonard Fournette, rushed for 311 yards and four TDs.
- Tigers also threw for 204 yards .... LSU averaged 8.6 yards per rush (36) and 8.0 yards per play (64).
- Played every snap and led team with 12 knockdown blocks.