Men's Golfer of the Week
Charles Kim, Arkansas
- Sophomore Charles Kim won his first collegiate tournament at the SunTrust Gator Invitational, rolling in a 10-foot birdie putt on the final hole to clinch the one-shot victory.
- Led Arkansas to its second team title in the last four events with rounds of 68-66-70 - 204 (-6).
- Defeated 14 nationally ranked players in the 81-person field, including four players ranked in the top 25.
- The victory marked his first top-10 finish since a T-9th placing at the 2016 SEC Championship.
- Led the field in par 4 scoring at 4-under and in total birdies with 16 on his way to the victory.
Men's Freshman Golfer of the Week
Jamie Wilson, South Carolina
- Finished T-32nd in first career start after shooting 1-over at the 2017 All-American Intercollegiate
- Led the team with 11 birdies
- All three of his rounds counted in the lineup
- Carded back-to-back 72s (E) in the first and second rounds, shot 73 (+1) in the final round
Women's Co-Golfers of the Week
Jessica Peng, Mississippi State
- Set career records two days in a row, with a 65....Broke the MSU 36 hole record with a 131
- Helped lead MSU to tie the school single round record (275)...Finished first place in the UCF Challenge
- 16 birdies over three rounds...Helps MSU finish third overall at UCF Challenge...Led MSU to the Third lowest 54 hole round in school history (854)
Maddie Szeryk, Texas A&M
- Helped the Aggies combine with Florida State to win the match-up portion of the event, and finish 3rd overall, shooting a 54-hole school-record 14-under
- Had her third Top 3 finish and fourth Top 10 finish in five events this season
- Shot under par each round, finishing 8-under, which ties for the fourth-best 54-hole score in school history
- Has shot par-or-better in 11 of 13 rounds this season, and has shot in the 60s six times
Women's Freshman Golfer of the Week
Ana Pelaez, South Carolina
- Finished tied for second (208, -8) at the Florida State Match-Up (Feb. 10-12) in what was just her third collegiate tournament
- Her 208 at the event marked the lowest 54-hole score by a Gamecock freshman in program history. The total was also the sixth-lowest three-round score in school history.
- She led the field at the FSU Match-Up in par-4 scoring (3.83) and her 40 pars were second among golfers