Men's Co-Golfer of the Week
Ben Wolcott, Ole Miss
- Senior Ben Wolcott won his first collegiate tournament and posted his 20th career top-20 finish at the Lamkin Grips San Diego Classic with a tournament score of 9-under par 207 to lead Ole Miss to their fourth tournament victory of the season.
- Wolcott's final round 5-under 67 tied the tournament low round to claim medalist honors by a 3-stroke difference.
- His final round 5-under par 67 also marks a season best and ties a career best.
- The Dickson, Tennessee native's finish marks his fourth top-5 finish of the season.
Cameron Champ, Texas A&M
- Texas A&M junior Cameron Champ (68-71-71=210, -6) the finish (fifth) carded his fourth top-10 showing of the season, finishing fifth at the Bandon Dunes Championship.
- The Sacramento, Calif., native notched a pair of eagles to go along with 10 birdies to come in under par during all three round of the tournament, finishing just four shots back of medalist Hannes Ronneblad of Texas Tech (-10).
Men's Freshman Golfer of the Week
Luis Garza, Arkansas
- Freshman Luis Garza led Arkansas to another top-five finish at the Southern Intercollegiate on Monday, posting rounds of 70-71 - 141 (-3) to finish T-8th overall.
- The Razorbacks knocked off No. 19 Georgia on its home course and Garza added his 12th and 13th rounds under par this year to tie for the team lead. He recorded his seventh top-20 finish of the year and his third top-10 showing to lower his stroke average to 71.4.
- Garza has at least one round under par in all nine events this season and has counting scores in 15 of his last 20 rounds.
Women's Golfers of the Week
Maria Torres, Florida
- Won the individual title at the SunTrust Gator Invitational, became the first Gator to win the Gator Invitational individual title in nine years.
- Tied the. lowest round in event history with a career-best four-under (66) in Sunday's final round.
- Recorded a Gator Invitational a.nd collegiate-best score of five-under (205) at the tournament.
Women's Freshman Golfer of the Week
Marta Perez, Florida
- Finished in a tie for fourth place at the SunTrust Gator Invitational.
- It was her second top-ten finish this season.
- Tied her collegiate-low tournament score (213) at the event.