Men's Golfer of the Week
Patrick Martin, Vanderbilt
- Vanderbilt sophomore Patrick Martin claimed his first individual collegiate title March 17-19 at the Schenkel Invitational in Statesboro, Ga., after shooting a 12-under par, 204 (70-68-66).
- Martin, who has played in every tournament since his arrival on campus last season, carded the tournament's lowest round in the third round on Sunday, when he fired a six-under par, 66.
- For the season, he is averaging 70.11 strokes per round in 19 rounds and has posted two top five finishes and four top 10's.
Women's Co-Golfers of the Week
Hannah Pietila, Tennessee
- Moved up 12 spots to tie for eighth place in the final round of the 3M Augusta Invitational over the weekend. The placement marked her third top-10 finish of the year.
- Shot her sixth round of par or better this season during the final round of the competition on Sunday, March 19.
Blakesly Warren, Tennessee
- Tied for eighth place in the final round of the 3M Augusta Invitational over the weekend. The placement marked her fourth top-10 finish of the year.
- She carded her 10th round of par or better this season during the second round of the tournament on Saturday, March 18.
Women's Freshman Golfer of the Week
Josephine Chang , Kentucky
- Kentucky women's golf freshman Josephine Chang shot a career-best 219 (3-over par) for a career-best 16th-place finish at the Clover Cup in Mesa, Arizona. With Chang leading the way, the Wildcats finished in fifth place, the Wildcats' fourth top-five showing of the season in stroke-play tournament format.
- Chang shot back-to-back rounds of even par in the second and third rounds to move up the leaderboard. Prior to those rounds, Chang had nine rounds where she failed to score even par.
- It was Chang's second top-20 finish of the season.
- Chang recorded three birdies and an eagle in the final round.