Men's Golfer of the Week
Sam Horsfield, Florida
- Horsfield won the Mason Rudolph Championship individual title this weekend for the second year in a row, shooting a 202 (-11).
- Horsfield also put himself in the Gator record books as his stroke total of 202 is tied for ninth in program history while his score to-par of 11-under is tied for seventh.
- He helped lead the team to the team victory in the tournament as well.
- On the season, the sophomore now leads the team in top-five finishes (4), top-10 finishes (5), top-25 finishes (7) and birdies (105).
Men's Freshman of the Week
Josh Sedeno, Alabama
- Alabama redshirt freshman Josh Sedeno paced the Crimson Tide throughout the weekend, as the Roseville, Calif., native collected his first top-five finish and best result of his young career with his second-place finish at the 2017 Mason Rudolph Championship. Thanks in large part to his performance, Alabama, who was one of nine teams in the 14-team field ranked among the top 60 in the nation, carded a team total of 29-under par 823 (278-272-273) and finished one shot behind No. 6 Florida for the tournament title. The 54-hole score of 823 is seventh-best in program history, while the 29-under par ranks as the ninth-lowest total vs. par by an Alabama team. The Tide finished ahead of No. 3 Vanderbilt, No. 21 Duke and No. 26 Missouri among other teams.
- Sedeno, who was the No. 4 golfer in the UA lineup last weekend, carded a tournament total of 9-under par 204 on the strength of three consecutive rounds of 3-under par 68 - all career-best numbers. He shared the lead entering Sunday's final 18 holes and was vying for medalist honors throughout the day until a bogey on the 17th hole dropped him out of the lead. Sedeno would narrowly fall to Florida's Sam Horsfield (202), who is ranked No. 47 in the nation, by two strokes for the individual title.
- Sedeno did the majority of his damage on the par 5 holes, as he ranked third with an average of 4.42 (-7) during tournament action. Meanwhile, his 14 birdies throughout the event tied for fourth-most among all golfers.
Women's Golfer of the Week
Maria Torres, Florida
- Finished in a tie for second place at the Clemson Invitational
- Carded three under-par round scores to take home her fifth top-10 finish of the season.
- Has two first place finishes and one second place finish in her last three events.
Women's Freshman of the Week
Kristen Gillman, Alabama
- Gillman carded an 8-under par 208 (71-71-66) to win her first collegiate tournament at the Bryan National Collegiate March 31-April 1 in Brown's Summit, N.C. to lead the Crimson Tide to its third tournament championship this season. Alabama's 13-unde per 851 (291-282-278) is a new Bryan National Collegiate 54-hole record.
- Her 54-hole total is a new tournament record for the Bryan National and her final round 6-under par 66 is a new personal 18-hole low. The freshman is tied for the team lead with 14 rounds of par or better in 21 rounds played and has finished in the top 25 in all seven of Alabama's tournaments this season, including four top-10 finishes.