Men's Golfer of the Week
Braden Thornberry, Ole Miss
- Sophomore Braden Thornberry won the Ryman Hospitality Intercollegiate Tuesday by a margin of 13 strokes over the second place finisher with a score of 65-69-65--199 to grab his fourth medalist honors of the season.
- Thornberry's 14-under 199 is the second best three-round score in school history, one stroke shy of the mark he set in October at the AutoTrader.com Collegiate Classic.
- The Olive Branch, Mississippi native had the best score of each round of the tournament and was one of only two players in the field to finish under par.
- With his second round 2-under 69, Thornberry broke Rebel All-American Jonathan Randolph's school record for most rounds in the 60s in a season and now has 16 this season.
Men's Freshman of the Week
Jovan Rebula, Auburn
- Career-best tie for fifth finish to help lead Auburn to their fourth team win of the season at the Gary Koch Invitational in Gastonia, N.C.
- Finished at 4-under 69-72-71-212
- Rebula is one shy of the team lead with 18 rounds at par or better. He has 11 sub-par rounds and seven rounds in the 60s
- Rebula has three top-10 finishes this season
- Earned SEC Freshman Golfer of the Week honors following a t-8th finish at the Tiger Invitational presented by Jason Dufner March 5-7, 2017.
Women's Golfer of the Week
Jillian Hollis, Georgia
- Shot 67 in the stroke play portion of the Liz Murphey Collegiate Classic to earn medalist honors, her second collegiate individual title.
- Earned a 3-shot win over the field
- Posted her season-low effort of 5-under 67 playing in blustery conditions that yielded only three under-par scores among 60 golfers in the field.
- Notched her fifth straight par-or-better score dating back to the Darius Rucker Intercollegiate.
- Led Georgia to the team title of the tournament's stroke play qualifying.
- Also helped lead the Bulldogs to the championship of the Liz Murphey's match play bracket.
- Led Georgia to all three titles associated with the Liz Murphey - the individual medalist, team stroke play and team match play titles. That's the first clean sweep of those titles since the even adopted the hybrid stroke/match play format four years ago.
Women's Freshman of the Week
Kayley Marschke, Auburn
- Went 3-0 in match play at the Liz Murphey Collegiate Classic.
- Won all three of her matches by at least two holes.
- Was 1-down through 14 holes against No. 56 Victoria Morgan of USC, but made four straight birdies to win the match 2-up and clinch the team victory for Auburn.
- Helped Auburn to fifth-place finish, their best at the Liz Murphey since the match-play format began.