Player of the Week
Luke Bonfield, Arkansas
- Arkansas' Luke Bonfield had three multi-hit games and three games of at least three RBI in leading the Razorbacks to a 4-0 record last week, including a sweep of Georgia.
- Bonfield drove in 11 runs during the week and hit an even .400. He hit two home runs and a double against Georgia.
- Bonfield scored at least one run in each of Arkansas' four games and his home run on Friday gave the Razorbacks their first lead of the game.
Pitcher of the Week
Kyle Wright, Vanderbilt
- Vanderbilt's Kyle Wright tossed a complete game shutout of Florida, allowing just three hits for his first shutout of the season.
- Wright struck out a career-best 13, striking out at least one in all nine innings. He allowed only three base runners in the entire game in three separate innings.
- Wright recorded streaks of 10 and 12 straight retired Gators.
Freshman of the Week
Austin Langworthy, Florida
- Florida's Austin Langworthy returned to the lineup after missing a month with a broken hand and hit .412 (7-for-17) in four games.
- Langworthy tied for the team lead with five RBI last week and scored five runs, drew five walks and had two doubles to help lead the Gators to wins against Florida State and Vanderbilt.
- Langworthy also went 3-for-3 stealing bases.