- Posted three top-15 finishes in 2016 and finished 14th at the 2016 NCAA South Regional with a 10K time of 30:56.00
- Is coming off of a 2017 outdoor season in which he earned All-SEC and All-American honors in the 5,000 meters
- Redshirted 2016 cross country season
- Competed in five races as a true freshman in 2015 with a personal-best 8K of 25:29.50 and a 45th-place finish in the 2015 NCAA South Regional men's 10K in 32:09.25.
- Had a pair of top-25 finishes in 2016, including a second-place finish in the Hokie Open, running a 13:41.80 in the 4K and a PR 21:11.10 in the NCAA South Regional women's 6K to finish 35th
- Placed fifth at the 2017 USATF Cross Country National Championship and competed for the U.S. team at the IAAF World Cross Country Championships
A UT veteran who competed in six races in 2016 and finished 63rd in the NCAA South Regional with a 6K PR time of 21:41.70
Is UT's most-experienced returner with 11 collegiate races on her resume