Men's Runner of the Week: Derek Gutierrez, Ole Miss
- Ole Miss' Derek Gutierrez placed first in the Rebel Invite with a time of 17:39.3, helping his team to a first place finish.
- He was the only SEC men's runner to finish first in a race over the weekend, and he broke the former course record of 18:21.8.
- Gutierrez clocked the fastest 6K time in the SEC this year.
Women's Runner of the Week: Karissa Schweizer, Missouri
- Missouri's Karissa Schweizer took top honors at the Commodore Classic by finishing in 16:25.4.
- Schweizer, the USTFCCCA National Athlete of the Week, finished more than a full minute ahead of the runner-up, All-American Jordan McDermitt of Eastern Michigan.
- She set the Percy Warner Park course record at the meet, surpassing the previous record of 16:43.4 set in 2015.
Men's Freshman of the Week: Parker Scott, Ole Miss
- Ole Miss' Parker Scott finished fourth in the Rebel Invite, helping his team to a first place finish in the 6K race.
- Scott finished in 17:50.8 in his first collegiate race for the Rebels.
- He finished 31 seconds ahead of his previous mark in the race.
Women's Freshman of the Week: Lauren Gregory, Arkansas
- Arkansas' Lauren Gregory made her Razorback debut at the Riverside Invitational, and finished her first ever 6K with a time of 20:17.20, good for 21st best in program history.
- Gregory was the top freshman in the field of 122 Division I runners.
- She was one of only eight runners to go sub-20:20.00, and she helped the Razorbacks finish first.