Men's Runner of the Week: Jonathan Pelham, Georgia
- While all five scorers from the Paul Short Run trained through the weekend, Pelham and nine teammates ran and dominated the Gene Mullin Invitational at Furman, scoring 18 to finish ahead of the second-place Paladins by 62 points.
- This marked Pelham's first scoring showing for the Bulldogs and his first collegiate win on a cross course.
Women's Runner of the Week: Lauren Hovis, Georgia
- Georgia's Lauren Hovis led the Lady Bulldogs to a win by 35 points in the Gene Mullin Invite by finishing the 5K race in 18:49.21.
- She was the third collegiate finisher and the leader of four Georgia women surging into the top 10 and finished in the scoring column for the first time in her Lady Bulldog career.
Men's Freshman of the Week: Ryan Trahan, Texas A&M
- Texas A&M's Ryan Trahan placed third in the 5,000m men's race, posting a time of 15:27.4, to lead Texas A&M to a runner-up team finish in the Aggieland Open. Trahan was just six seconds behind the winning mark.
- Trahan's time is the fastest by a freshman in the SEC over the 5k distance, and fourth best overall this season. Trahan bettered the previous best freshman time this season by 11.5 seconds.
Women's Freshman of the Week: Millie Bergey, Georgia
- Millie Bergey raced in just her third collegiate race and scored for the Lady Bulldogs in their win in the Gene Mullin Invite.
- Bergey recorded a 5K time of 19:40.25.