The SEC Office on Monday announced the start times and television networks that will televise its games on Saturday, November 18.
The schedule for the twelfth weekend of the regular season is comprised of five conference games and four non-conference games.
The weekly SEC Network triple-header will feature Mercer at Alabama in the first game of the day, UAB at Florida in the afternoon window and Missouri at Vanderbilt in primetime. Wofford will play at South Carolina in the afternoon on the SEC Network Alternate channel.
November 18 features a CBS doubleheader. The CBS "SEC Game of the Week" will feature Kentucky at Georgia at 3:30 pm ET/2:30 pm CT. The CBS Noon ET/11 am CT game will feature either Mississippi State at Arkansas or Texas A&M at Ole Miss. The matchup will be determined following the games of November 11.
SEC Television Schedule for Saturday, November 18, 2017:
- Mississippi State at Arkansas, Noon ET/11 am CT on CBS OR 7 pm ET/6 pm CT on ESPN or ESPN 2*
- Texas A&M at Ole Miss, Noon ET/11 am CT on CBS OR 7 pm ET/6 pm CT on ESPN or ESPN 2*
- UL-Monroe at Auburn, Noon ET/11 am CT on ESPN2
- Mercer at Alabama, Noon ET/11 am CT on SEC Network
- Kentucky at Georgia, 3:30 pm ET/2:30 pm CT on CBS
- UAB at Florida, 4 pm ET/3 pm CT on SEC Network
- Wofford at South Carolina, 4 pm ET/3 pm CT on SEC Network Alternate
- LSU at Tennessee, 7 pm ET/6 pm CT on ESPN or ESPN2
- Missouri at Vanderbilt, 7:30 pm ET/6:30 pm CT on SEC Network
*Game time and network to be determined after games of November 11