Jarrett Stidham, QB, Auburn
- Completed 21-of-28 passes for 237 yards while rushing for 51 yards and a TD.
- Stidham led Auburn to 26 points and 408 yards of total offense, the most points and yards allowed by the nation's top defense all season.
- Stidham's 75.0% completion percentage tied for the second best in Iron Bowl history (min. 20 attempts).
- His 16-yard rushing touchdown with 12:49 in the fourth quarter gave the Tigers' a 12-point lead.
- Was 7-for-9 on third down for 106 yards (15.1 yds/comp), converting six of the seven completions into first downs.
- Rushed for another third down conversion in the third quarter.
Drew Lock, QB, Missouri
- Broke the SEC single-season passing TD record in Mizzou's comeback 48-45 win at Arkansas Friday, thanks to his 5 TDs and 448 yards on 25-of-42 passing, as the Tigers came back from two different 14-point deficits.
- Now has 43 passing TDs this season, breaking the previous SEC record of 40 by Andre Woodson of Kentucky in 2007, and he also broke the Mizzou single-season passing TD record of 39 set in 2008 by Chase Daniel.
- His 43 TDs lead the NCAA this season, and are tied for 23rd-most in NCAA Division I history.
- Engineered two 4th-quarter TD drives that erased Arkansas leads, and then capped the day by driving the Tigers 75 yards in the final 5 minutes that ended with a game-winning 19-yard field goal with just :06 seconds left in the game to account for the final score as MU won its 6th-straight game.
- In the 4th quarter, was a sterling 7-of-9 passing for 127 yards and 2 TDs that led to the win.
- Was 3-for-3 in the final period on 3rd down for 43 yards and 1 touchdown. Also got free for a 34-yard run in the 1st quarter that set up Mizzou's first score of the game, with the run representing a season long.
- Leads the SEC in at least 9 major offensive categories, and leads the NCAA in 3 of those same categories.
Devin White, LB, LSU
- Tied LSU single-season record with eighth double-digit tackle game, leading the Tigers with 13 tackles in 45-21 win over Texas A&M.
- Ran his season total for tackles to an SEC leading 127, which ranks as the sixth-highest total in school history.
- Added a 1.5 tackles for loss (-8 yards) and intercepted a pass in the win as the Tigers held the Aggies to a season-low 55 rushing yards.
- LSU forced four turnovers and held A&M to 282 total yards and only 14 first downs.
- LSU's defense held an SEC opponent without a fourth quarter TD for the fourth straight game and the sixth time in eight games in 2017.
Gary Wunderlich, K, Ole Miss
Connected on all five of his kicks in Ole Miss' thrilling Egg Bowl win at Mississippi State.
Drilled a 33-yard field goal and all four PATs.
Playing in his last game in a Rebel uniform, he became Ole Miss' career record-holder in multiple categories: Career Points Scored: 1st - 350; Career Points Kicking: 1st - 350; Career Field Goals Made: 1st - 64; Career PATs Made: 1st - 158
Jake Fromm, QB, Georgia
- Fromm matched a career-high 75 percent completion rate on 12-for-16 passing for 224 yards (No. 2 in his career) and two touchdowns during the Bulldogs' 38-7 whipping of Georgia Tech in Atlanta; he added two rushes for 20 yards in the contest.
- He stands third in the SEC in Pass Efficiency with a 167.7 mark after highlighting Saturday's performance by hitting senior Ahkil Crumpton for a career-long 78-yard touchdown pass.
- Fromm has directed an offense that finished the regular season ranked third in SEC games in Scoring Offense at 36.9 points/game and made the Bulldogs the 10th team in school history to tally at least 11 wins in a season (first since 2012).
Greg Little, OL, Ole Miss
- Paved the way for an impressive Ole Miss offense in the Egg Bowl win at Mississippi State.
- Cleared paths for Jordan Wilkins to rush for 110 yards and reach the 1,000-yard plateau.
- Ole Miss converted a season-high four scoring drives in which it scored a touchdown in three plays or less.
- It marked the third game this season that the Rebels recorded multiple 60-yard touchdown passes, most in the FBS.
Bruno Reagan, OL, Vanderbilt
- Reagan contributed five knockdown blocks, including a key block resulting in Ralph Webb's school-record 31st career rushing touchdown, and did not allow a quarterback hurry in a superb offensive line performance that helped Vanderbilt defeat cross-state rival Tennessee 42-24 in Knoxville.
- Reagan played every offensive snap, anchoring a line that helped Vanderbilt produce a season-high 33 first downs, 246 rushing yards and 529 total yards, the most by the Commodores this season.
- The Commodore victory in Knoxville was highlighted by an offensive display that included 163 rushing yards by Webb and four touchdown passes by Kyle Shurmur. It was Webb's highest rushing total ever against an SEC opponent. Shurmur finished the year with 26 touchdown passes, a new team record.
Nick Coe, DL, Auburn
- Nick Coe racked up five tackles, including one sack, and had a quarterback hurry in extended action in an Iron Bowl victory.
- Two of Coe's stops against Alabama came on third down.
- The freshman has recorded three games with at least five tackles this season; vs. No. 24 Mississippi State, at Arkansas and vs. No. 1 Alabama.