Men's Runner of the Week: Obi Igbokwe, Arkansas
- Arkansas' Obi Igbokwe won the 400m at the Razorback Invitational with a personal record, NCAA-leading and world-leading time of 45.72
- Igbokwe took command of the two-lap sprint against some of the nation's top runners. He maintained his dominance on the field, distancing himself from his competition over the final 150-meters of the race.
- It is the second-fastest time in program history.
Men's Field Athlete of the Week: KeAndre Bates, Florida
- Florida's KeAndre Bates posted the top triple jump mark in the NCAA (16.48m / 54-1) by 15 centimeters at the Razorback Invitational.
- He also posted the third-best long jump mark in the NCAA (7.88m / 25-10.25) and only finished behind teammate Grant Holloway.
- Bates topped a triple jump field that posted four of the top nine marks in the nation this year, and he leads all SEC triple jumpers by 53 centimeters (1 foot, 9 inches).
Men's Freshman of the Week: Benjamin Lobo Vedel, Florida
- Florida's Bejmain Lobo Vedel posted the fourth-fastest time in the nation and sixth-fastest time in the world to take second in the 400 meters with a time of 46.14 at the Razorback Invitational.
- He is the fastest freshman in the nation by 0.27 seconds and the fastest SEC freshman by 0.41 seconds.
- Vedel also split 45.52 seconds on the 400 leg of Florida's distance medley relay, which ran the sixth-fastest time in the nation this season (9:40.05).
Women's Co-Runner of the Week: Lynna Irby, Georgia
- Georgia's Lynna Irby won the 200-meter dash at the Razorback Invitational and clocked a national/world leading time of 22.96 to top a 22-year-old school record.
- She returned to the Randal Tyson Track Center and registered a national/world leading time of 51.48 to shoot to No. 2 in the UGA record books.
- Irby's 200m time was the fastest for a collegiate freshman before the NCAA Indoor Championships since 2012.
Women's Co-Runner of the Week: Karissa Schweizer, Missouri
- Running in a field full of professionals, Missouri's Karissa Schweizer finished the mile run with a school record performance, crossing the finish line at 4:27.54.
- Schweizer's time was a full seven seconds ahead of the previous school record and it is the fastest collegiate time this season and third in the world.
- It is also the fourth-fastest time in NCAA history.
Women's Field Athlete of the Week: Janeah Stewart, Ole Miss
- Ole Miss' Janeah Stewart swept both the weight throw and shot put at the Razorback Invitational.
- She won the weight throw at a season-best 22.95m (75-03.50), the No. 2 throw in the NCAA that also leads the SEC. She owned three of the top-10 weight throw marks nationally this past week.
- Stewart also won the shot put at 16.32m (53-06.50).
Women's Freshman of the Week: Tara Davis, Georgia
- Georgia's Tara Davis equaled her collegiate personal best of 21 feet, 1 ¼ inches to take second in the long jump between NCAA powers and teammates Kate Hall and Keturah Orji at the Razorback Invitational.
- She remains fourth on the national list (top freshman) and eighth on the school's all-time top-10 list.
- Davis had five jumps of 20-1 or better in her series.