Men's Runner of the Week: Marco Arop, Mississippi State
- Mississippi State's Marco Arop improved on his SEC-leading time with a personal-best 1:47.62 in the 800m at the Bruce Lehane Scarlet and White.
- His time broke the Bulldogs' freshman record and is second in the nation.
- He also ran on the 4x400m relay team that took second place at the Scarlet and White to put MSU's men's team in first place.
Men's Field Athlete of the Week: Shelby McEwen, Alabama
- Alabama's Shelby McEwen won his second consecutive high jump competition with a clearance of 7-4 ½ (2.24m), the No. 2 jump in school history, at the New Mexico Classic.
- McEwen has recorded the No. 2 and No. 3 jumps in UA history in his first two meets with the Tide.
- The Oxford, Miss., native's winning jump currently ranks No. 5 nationally and second in the SEC.
Men's Freshman of the Week: Dwight St. Hillaire, Kentucky
- Kentucky's Dwight St. Hillaire ran 46.20 to win the 400m at the McCravy Memorial.
- The time ranks fifth in the SEC this year.
- He set the UK freshman record and now stands No. 2 on the all-time UK performers' list.
Women's Co-Runner of the Week: Karissa Schweizer, Missouri
- Missouri's Karissa Schweizer set the collegiate record in the 3000m run at the Millrose Games in New York City on Saturday, crossing the finish line fourth at 8:41.60.
- The mark is also the seventh-fastest time in the world this season.
- Schweizer now holds top-five all-time NCAA marks in the mile run, 3000m run and 5000m run, all set this season.
Women's Co-Runner of the Week: Mikiah Brisco, LSU
- LSU's Mikiah Brisco recorded the best 60 meter dash time in the nation and in LSU history at an altitude-adjusted 7.10 in the New Mexico Collegiate Classic.
- Brisco shattered the previous LSU record of 7.13 set a decade ago by Kelly Baptiste.
- Her time is tied for third in the world and set a personal-best.
Women's Field Athlete of the Week: Janeah Stewart, Ole Miss
- Ole Miss' Janeah Stewart swept the weight throw and shot put at SIU's Don DeNoon Invite, winning the weight throw at a two-foot career-best and NCAA lead 23.83m (78-02.25).
- She moved to third in the world in the weight throw.
- Stewart also won the shot put at two-foot season-best 17.12m (56-02.00), No. 8 in the NCAA this season.
Women's Freshman of the Week: Sydney McLaughlin, Kentucky
- Kentucky's Sydney McLaughlin ran a nation-leading 51.44 to win the 400m at the McCravy Memorial.
- McLaughlin set both the Kentucky and the UK freshman record.
- It marked her collegiate 400m debut.