Men's Runner of the Week: Grant Holloway, Florida
- Florida's Grant Holloway broke the 60-meter hurdles collegiate record at the Tiger Paw Invitational, crossing in 7.42 seconds and shaving three hundredths of a second off the record.
- That run also made Holloway, 20, the second man in history to run 7.42 or faster prior to his 21st birthday.
- Holloway is now the No. 11-ranked American and tied for 20th on the all-time world indoor list.
Men's Field Athlete of the Week: Denzel Comenentia, Georgia
- Georgia's Denzel Comenentia let go of four shot put attempts that would have been school records (all over 67 feet) to win the Tiger Paw Invitational, topping off with a mark of 67 feet, ¾ inches on his third try.
- Comenentia improved his lead in the SEC and bettered his No. 2 spot on the national list.
- Comenentia returned to have his second effort in the weight throw this season over 72 feet, going 72-1 for fourth place to remain fifth on the national list and second in the SEC in the weight.
Men's Freshman of the Week: JuVaughn Blake, LSU
- LSU's JuVaughn Blake set a personal best to finish at the top collegian in the high jump with a mark of 7-3.25 at the Tyson Invitational.
- Blake's mark is eighth best in the NCAA this season and the No. 2 freshman.
- Blake now ranks third on the LSU All-time list.
Women's Runner of the Week: Jasmine Camacho-Quinn, Kentucky
- Kentucky's Jasmine Camacho-Quinn ran an NCAA leading 60-meter hurdles time 7.95, her first time under 8 seconds, at the Tiger Paw Invitational.
- She was second overall, the top collegian, as only professional Kendra Harrison finished ahead of Camacho-Quinn running the American record 7.72.
- Camacho-Quinn also ran an indoor PR in the 200m, 23.00, which ranks sixth nationally.
Women's Field Athlete of the Week: Janeah Stewart, Ole Miss
- Ole Miss' Janeah Stewart reset her own NCAA lead in the weight throw, finishing as the top collegian at a one-foot PR of 24.12m (79-01.75) in the Music City Challenge.
- Her mark moves her from No. 4 to No. 3 all-time in NCAA history, and she is the first collegian to eclipse 79 feet since 2008.
- Stewart also finished runner-up in the shot put at a near season-best 17.10m (56-10.25).
Women's Freshman of the Week: Sydney McLaughlin, Kentucky
- Kentucky's Sydney McLaughlin wan an SEC-leading 22.95 in the 200m at the Tiger Paw Invitational, which ranks No. 2 in the nation.
- Her time is tops in the nation by a freshman, and it set the UK freshman record.
- it also moved her to No. 2 on the UK all-time performers' list.