Men's Runner of the Week: Obi Igbokwe, Arkansas
- Arkansas' Obi Igbokwe ran the seventh-fastest 200 time in the NCAA this year - 20.69 - in the Arkansas Qualifier.
- It is the sixth-fastest time in program history and a personal best by .09 seconds.
- Igbokwe recorded a USTFCCCA Top-10 Mark of the Week (No. 2).
Men's Field Athlete of the Week: Ja'Mari Ward, Missouri
- Missouri's Ja'Mari Ward set the school record in the long jump at Mizzou's final home meet of the indoor season with a mark of 7.97m (26-1.75).
- Among conference and national ranks, Ward's jump matches Florida's Grant Holloway's jump for the top jump in the SEC.
- It is tied for the fourth-best jump in the NCAA this season.
Men's Freshman of the Week: JuVaughn Blake, LSU
- LSU's JuVaughn Blake took top honors in the long jump with a mark of 7.81m/25-7.5 at the LSU Twilight meet last weekend.
- Blake sits No. 12 in the nation according to TFRRS.
- It was his first long jump title this season.
Women's Runner of the Week: Brittley Humphrey, LSU
- LSU's Brittley Humphrey placed first in the 60mH at the LSU Twilight with a time of 8.18.
- It marked her first event title of the season.
- Humphrey has qualified for finals in all six chances this season.
Women's Field Athlete of the Week: Tiffany Flynn, Mississippi State
- Mississippi State's Tiffany Flynn was the only woman in a combined men's and women's triple jump at the Alex Wilson Invitational.
- The indoor school record holder leapt 13.26m (43-6.0) for the fourth-best mark of her career, which is still farther than the second-place performer.
- She is now fifth in the SEC and eighth in the NCAA this season.
Women's Freshman of the Week: Janeek Brown, Arkansas
- Arkansas' Janeek Brown moved to No. 14 in the NCAA off a PR performance of 8.15 in the 60mH at the Arkansas Qualifier.
- She is the second-highest ranked freshman hurdler in the NCAA and the top freshman hurdler in the SEC.
- It is the fourth-fastest time in program history and was the second-fastest performance in the country last weekend.