MEN'S GOLFER OF THE WEEK
Keenan Huskey, Sr., South Carolina
- Earned medalist honors at the 2018 All-American Intercollegiate in Humble, Texas Feb. 16-18.
- Shot 68, 68, 65 on the par-72 course for a 201 (-15) total, setting a new tournament scoring record.
- Went toe-to-toe with defending NCAA Individual Champion Braden Thornberry of Ole Miss in the final round, who is currently ranked No. 2 in the World Amateur Golf Rankings.
- Led the field with 18 birdies and had just three bogeys the entire tournament.
- His 201 total was a new career low and is tied for the fourth-lowest 54-hole score in program history.
- The victory marked the fourth of his career, tying him for second on the all-time wins list at South Carolina with All-Americans Matt NeSmith (2012-16) and Carl Paulson (1990-93).
Chandler Phillips, Jr., Texas A&M
- Won medalist honors at the John Burns Intercollegiate (Feb. 15-17) for the second consecutive year, becoming the first ever back-to-back champion at the event which is one of college golf's oldest tournaments.
- Phillips' performance helped the Aggies win the team title at the John Burns Intercollegiate, giving Texas A&M its fourth win in six events this season.
- The Huntsville, Texas, native was under par all three rounds in Hawaii, finishing with back-to-back rounds of five-under par (67) to take over the leaderboard's top spot on the event's final day.
- The win was Phillips' fourth career tournament victory (second this season) to leave him just one shy of the program record set by Anthony Rodriguez (1994-1995).
- This season, Phillips leads the Aggies with four top-10 showings in six events and a 70.50 stroke average ... He has been under par in 13 of 18 total rounds.
MEN'S FRESHMAN OF THE WEEK
Cecil Wegener, Ole Miss
- Shot a 224 (73-79-72) at the All-American Intercollegiate (third-best score in his career) to finish 8-over (T71st).
WOMEN'S GOLFER OF THE WEEK
Ainhoa Olarra, Sr., South Carolina
- Claimed a two-shot victory to win the individual title at the Florida State Match-Up (Feb. 9-10).
- The win marked the first medalist honors of her career.
- Finished under par each round at the Florida State Match-Up en route to a 10-under 206, the third-lowest individual 54-hole mark in program history.
- Has posted a top-five finish in each of her last five events dating back to the fall season. Her 73.66 career stroke average ranks second in school history.
WOMEN'S FRESHMAN OF THE WEEK
Blair Stockett, Mississippi State
- Finished tied for 16th in her first colligate tournament (UCF Challenge) Had a career low 1-under 71 in round one Nine birdies (4th most in tournament)