SEC Equestrian Riders of the Month (February 2018)
Equitation on the Flat Rider of the Month: Maddy Darst, Georgia
- Defeated both conference opponents faced in February.
- First 90 or better score of the season
- Defeated opponents by an average of 13 points for the month
Equitation over Fences Rider of the Month: Taylor St. Jacques, Auburn
- Won three-straight MOP honors for Auburn
- Three-straight wins over Top 3 opponents, including wins at then-No. 3 Oklahoma
- Her 87 points against South Carolina is among the Top 5 points scored by a Tiger this season in the event.
- Improved her season record to 6-1-0 in the event with five-consecutive victories.
Horsemanship Rider of the Month: Avery Ellis, Texas A&M
- Earned three-straight MOP honors with two coming on the road
- Scoring an average of 74.88 per ride Leads the team with 9 wins on the season
- Helped the Aggies defeat the Tigers in Horsemanship with a 75.5-72.5 victory, earning MOP honors
- Moved to third on the Horsemanship career MOP list in program history with 11
Co-Reining Rider of the Month: Paisley Roberts, South Carolina
- Earned two MOP honors this month, tops on the team
- Beat SMU's Olivia Pakula, 67-65.5; topped Ashton Dunkel of Texas A&M, 69.5-68 and defeated Jordan Carpenter of Georgia, 73-71
Betsy Brown, Auburn
- Finished with a 5-0-0 mark in the month of February, helping the Tigers defeat three Top 3 teams
- Improved to 7-3-0 on the year and leads the team with seven wins in the event.
- Her win at then-No. 3 Oklahoma State clinched the team's 10-8 victory.
- Scored higher than a 70 in four of five contests.