Jordan Ta'amu, QB, Ole Miss
- Accounted for 528 offensive yards and three TDs in leading Ole Miss to a comeback road win over Arkansas.
- Engineered the game-winning, 97-yard touchdown drive over the final two minutes of the fourth quarter.
- Completed 26-of-35 passes for 387 yards and two TDs.
- Also ran for a career-high 141 yards and a score, and finished just 37 yards shy of the single-game rushing record by a Rebel QB.
- The 528 total yards is the second-most in school history, behind only Archie Manning's historic 540-yard performance against Alabama in 1969.
Jarrett Guarantano, QB, Tennessee
- Tallied career highs in passing yards (328), attempts (32) and completions (21) while tossing two touchdowns in a 30-24 upset victory at No. 21 Auburn.
- Redshirt sophomore quarterback Jarrett Guarantano led Tennessee to its first win at Auburn in 20 years with a career day that included 328 yards and two touchdowns on 21-of-32 attempts.
- Guarantano was 11-of-14 on third down, including 8-of-8 on third-and-8 or longer.
- The victory snapped an 11-game SEC losing streak for the Vols and gave UT an upset victory over a ranked team on the road for the first time since 2006.
Devin White, LB, LSU
- Led LSU with a season-high 13 tackles in the 36-16 win over Georgia.
- Add a half-tackle for loss, recovered a fumble and a QB hurry in the win.
- LSU's defense held Georgia scoreless in the first half as the Tigers built a 16-0 halftime lead.
- Limited a Georgia offense that was averaging 42 points and 485 total yards a game to well below its season average with season-lows of 16 points, 322 total yards, and 113 rushing yard.
- Georgia was 5-of-14 on third-down attempts.
Cole Tracy, PK, LSU
- Became just the second player in LSU history to kick five field goals in a game going 5-for-5 in the 36-16 win over No.2 Georgia.
- Tied the school-record of five held by Josh Jasper (2010 vs. Miss. State) ... Added three PATs to finish with 18 points, setting the LSU record for most points scored by kicking in a game.
- Kicked field goals of 33, 36, 39, 24, and 30 yards in the win ... Ran his streak of consecutive field goals to eight straight.
- For the season is 17-of-19 on field goals with his only two misses coming from 53 yards out.
- His 17 field goals already ranks No. 5 on LSU's all-time single-season list.
Evan McPherson, K, Florida
- McPherson has made 11 of his first 12 collegiate field goal attempts, knocking in 21-, 25-, and 43-yarders today.
- He is also perfect on point after attempts (25-25).
- Also handling kickoff responsibilities, McPherson sent four of his seven kickoffs into the end zone for a touchback.
- He totaled 433 yards on kickoffs and averaged 61.9 yards per kickoff. Three were returned for 51 yards.
Jedrick Wills Jr., RT, Alabama
- Wills Jr. turned in one of the best games of his young career in a 39-10 win over Missouri.
- He graded out at a career-best 91 percent on his way to Alabama Offensive Player of the Week honors.
- Has graded out at 90 percent or better in the last two games.
- Accounted for four knockdown blocks as the Crimson Tide rolled up 564 yards of total offense with 184 rushing yards.
- Wills Jr. did not surrender a sack or a pressure against the Tigers and has not allowed a sack all season (7 games, 402 snaps)
- Provided time for QBs Tua Tagovailoa and Jalen Hurts to throw for 380 while not allowing pressure.
- Only one missed assignment in the game (73 snaps) and is 98.0 percent on assignments this season.
Kyle Phillips , DE, Tennessee
- Career-high nine tackles, half-sack, forced fumble that led to TD in 30-24 upset victory at No. 21 Auburn.
- Senior defensive end Kyle Phillips totaled a career-high and a team-best nine tackles to go along with a half-sack and a forced fumble in the 30-24 upset victory for the Vols at No. 21 Auburn.
- Phillips forced Auburn quarterback Jarrett Stidham to fumble late in the third quarter and Alontae Taylor scooped up the loose ball for a touchdown to extend the Vols' lead to 27-17.