MEN'S GOLFER OF THE WEEK
Trace Crowe - Auburn
Bluffton, S.C. / Hilton Head Christian Academy
- Amer Ari Invitational // -12 (68-69-67-204) // T-6
- Paced Auburn to second-place finish in loaded 18-team field at the Amer Ari Invitational, featuring five top-15 teams (No. 1 Oklahoma State, No. 2 Georgia Tech, No. 6 USC, No. 12 Texas and No. 13 Auburn)
- Was one of only three golfers (out of 109) to shoot all three rounds in the 60s Shot 26th, 27th and 28th career rounds in 60s
- Earned second top-10 finish of the season
- Carded 14 birdies and one eagle in three circuits of the par-72 Kings' Course
- Was Auburn's lowest scorer in two of three rounds on the weekend (other round was second-lowest)
WOMEN'S GOLFER OF THE WEEK
Brooke Sansom - Auburn
Pike Road, Ala./Park Crossing
- Shootout at Shoal Creek // -3 (69) // 1
- Led Auburn to a first-place finish at the Shootout at Shoal Creek with a final score of 285 (-3)
- Won the Shootout at Shoal Creek individual championship, her first at Auburn, after making birdie on a playoff hole to defeat Alabama's Jiwon Jeon
- Shot a career-low 69 (-3) with four birdies and just one bogey on the first 18 holes
- Became the third individual champion for Auburn this season - Anika Bolcikova (Magnolia Invitational) - Kaleigh Telfer (Battle at the Beach)
WOMEN'S FRESHMAN OF THE WEEK
Auston Kim - Vanderbilt
Fr., St. Augustine, Fla.
- Kim continued her strong freshman season for the Commodores, opening the spring campaign with a runner-up stroke-play result at the UCF Challenge on Feb. 3-5 in Orlando. • Fired rounds of 70, 66 and 70 to finish with a 10-under-par total of 206. She missed a share of medalist honors by one stroke.
- Kim's performance was a spark to helping Vanderbilt notch an eight-stroke victory in UCF Challenge team competition. It was the second team title for the Commodores this season.