Men's Golfer of the Week:
Will Miles, South Carolina
Hilton Head Island, S.C. / Heritage Academy
- Cleveland Golf Palmetto Intercollegiate // -13 (64-65-68 -197) // 1st
- Won the 2019 Palmetto Intercollegiate by nine shots, going wire-to-wire for first collegiate win March 11-12.
- Set the tournament scoring record with a 197 (-13), surpassing the previous mark of 201 set by Will Starke (South Carolina, 2015) and Bud Cauley (Alabama, 2011)
- His 197 tied John Bloomfield (1999) for the second lowest 54-hole score in program history and was one shot shy of tying three-time All-American Matt NeSmith for the top spot. NeSmith set the record with a 196 en route to medalist honors at the 2015 SEC Championship.
- One of four players now in school history to shoot a 54-hole sco e under 200.
- Shot in the 60s every round at Palmetto Golf Club this week, including a career-best 64 in the opening round on Monday
- Led the field with 15 birdies and did not register a bogey until the final round.
- Marked his second straight top-10 finish (7th career) Team shot 813 (new school and tournament record), winning by 35 shots.
Men's Freshman Golfer of the Week:
Sarut Vongchaisit, Ole Miss
- Posted a personal-best finish, tying for 20th at the Lamkin San Diego Classic with a 3-over 219 (72-75-72).
- Recorded 11 birdies over 54 holes, including five in the final round, to rank second on the team.
- Finished above four golfers ranked in Golfstat's top 100
- His 54-hole total was one stroke away from his career low as a Rebel.
Women's Golfer of the Week:
Micheala Williams, Tennessee
Athens, Ala./Athens H.S.
- Florida Gators Invitational // -4 (206) // 1
- Won the Florida Gators Invitational by one stroke over three players ranked in the top 100 by GolfStat in Addie Baggarly (Florida), Elizabeth Moon (UCF) and Dorthea Forbrigd (East Carolina). 10 of the top 100 players in the GolfStat rankings were in the field.
- Fired a 65 (-5) in the final round on Sunday which is tied for the second lowest round in program history.
- Carded a career-low 54-hole score of 206 while finishing top-10 in the field in par-3 scoring, par-4 scoring, par-5 scoring, pars and birdies
- Became the third individual champion for Tennessee this season [Malia Stovall (Starmount Classic) and Mariah Smith (FAU Winter Warm Up)].
Women's Freshman Golfer of the Week:
Jenny Bae, Georgia
- Shot 2-over 215 to finish ninth individually at the Darius Rucker Intercollegiate.
- Notched a top-10 finish in a field that featured five of the nation's top-10 golfers, as well as 11 of the top-25 and 21 of the top-50.
- Fired a career-best 2-under 69 in the second round of the Darius Rucker.
- Recorded her third top-10 individual finish in four tournaments since joining the Bulldogs' roster in January.
- Has posted counting scores in all 10 rounds this spring, with a stroke average of 72.70.