Men's Golfer of the Week:
Rory Franssen, Missouri
Results: 2nd place at The Hootie at Bull's Bay: 10-under par 206 (67-69-70)
- Finished second overall the famed Hootie at Bull's Bay tournament in Charleston, South Carolina, this past week.
- Franssen shot a season-best 10-under par 206 to place second out of a loaded field of 75 competitors.
- He carded three consecutive rounds under par, highlighted by a career-low 5-under 67 in the opening round. Franssen fired a 3-under par in the second round and a 2-under par in the final round.
- It matched the best individual finish of his career and his best since placing second at the Tigers' season-opening tournament in September of 2017, the Turning Stone Intercollegiate.
- The 54-hole score of 206 was his best since shooting a 205 as a freshman at the Suntrust Gator Invite.
Men's Freshman Golfer of the Week:
Jackson Suber, Ole Miss
- Led the Rebels with a 2-over 218 (70-73-75), the second time he's paced the team this season, to tie for 33rd.
- Posted the best 54-hole total among SEC freshmen competing in the event; four SEC teams were in the tournament.
- Went 4-under on the par 4's throughout the week to finish fourth in par-4 scoring.
- Birdied a team-high 13 holes over three rounds, the fourth-most in the 75-man field.
- One of three golfers to eagle the par-4 16th hole.
Women's Golfer of the Week:
Maria Fassi, Arkansas
Pachuca, Hidalgo, Mexico
- Fassi fired a final round 68 to finish second at the Evans-Derby Experience at Auburn on Monday. Fassi's finish paced Arkansas to a runner-up finish.
- The team finish is the second runner-up finish and the fifth top-3 finish in seven events.
- Fassi's final round 68 is her third round in the 60's and her 12th round of par or better this season.
- Fassi ranks third in the SEC with a 71.65 stroke average through 19 rounds this season.
Women's Freshman Golfer of the Week:
Clara Manzalini, Florida
- Finished T3, carding a one-under score of 215 at the Evans Derby Experience.
- Was one of only six players in the field of 87 to finish under par.
- Ties her highest collegiate finish.
- Tallied 11 birdies over her 54 holes with her first round score of 68 being her lowest of the tournament.