SEC Equestrian Riders of the Month (February 2019)
FLAT: Grady Lyman - South Carolina
- Grady Lyman went undefeated during the month of February, grabbing one MOP in an exhibition against Liberty after a 14-point win.
- Over her four rides in the month of February, Lyman won by an average of 11 points.
- Lyman defeated two opponents by 14. First, topping her Liberty opponent, 78-64, and then downing her No. 2 Texas A&M counterpart, 83-69.
- The freshman also went undefeated in SEC meets during month at 2-0.
- Currently, Lyman is undefeated on the flat, 4-0.
FENCES: Ashton Alexander - Auburn
- Finished February with a 4-0 mark in the event, helping the Tigers top three nationally-ranked opponents
- In Auburn's big win on the road at No. 3 South Carolina, Alexander's 94 set a career high and gave her MOP honors
- With her win, she helped Auburn go 4-1 vs. the Gamecocks on the road
- She opened the month with a neutral site win vs. No. 9 Delaware State
- Picked up back-to-back wins at home vs. No. 10 UT Martin and South Dakota State, helping the squad sweep both opponents in the event.
- Scored 86 points in her win vs. the Jackrabbits.
HORSEMANSHIP: Alex Albright - Texas A&M
- Helped the Aggies to a 4-0 record in Horsemanship, including three wins over ranked opponents
- Registered her third MOP of the season
- Tied her season-high score of 76.5 against No. 3 South Carolina
- Holds a 4-0-1 record against SEC competitors this season
REINING: Betsy Brown - Auburn
- Went 4-0-0 in February for Auburn, helping the Reining corps finish with a 18-3-3 record in the month
- Earned MOP honors for her win at No. 10 Fresno State
- Capped the month with a 3.5-pt win on the road at No. 3 South Carolina, scoring 72.5 points
- Earned a 70-67.5 win at home vs. South Dakota State, helping the Tigers sweep the Jackrabbits in the event