SEC Equestrian Riders of the Month (March 2019)
FLAT: Taylor St. Jacques, Auburn
- Went 3-0-0 to close out the regular season for the Tigers, including two wins on the road Averaged an 84.3 over the three meets
- Helped the Tigers go 4-1 in the event at No. 3 SMU, besting her opponent by six points
- Capped the regular season with a five-point victory in Auburn's huge win vs. Georgia, guiding the Tigers to another 4-1 victory.
- Kicked off the month with an edge over her opponent at No. 3 Texas A&M.
FENCES: Taylor St. Jacques, Auburn
- Put together two big rides in the month of March for Auburn, securing MOP honors in both meets.
- Her two MOPs upped her season total to six on the year over nine meets competed
- Scored in the 90s for the third time this season in the event, earning a 92-82 victory on the road at No. 2 Texas A&M. The win helped the Tigers sweep the Aggies in the event.
- Capped the regular season with another big ride vs. No. 7 Georgia at home. Her 81 points was the most by any rider in the event that day, securing her MOP honors once again. Her victory helped the Tigers top the Bulldogs, 4-1 in Flat.
HORSEMANSHIP: Ashley Davidson, Texas A&M
- Posted an average margin of victory of 6 points against top-five opponents
- Tallied her third MOP of the season, all of which have come against SEC teams
REINING: Terri-June Granger, Auburn
- Put together a trio of solid rides for the Tigers in March, going 2-1-0 with one MOP
- Averaged a 71 on the month Earned her first MOP of the season at No. 2 Texas A&M, besting her opponent by 3.5 points on the road.
- Capped the regular season with a two-point victory at home vs. No. 7 Georgia, 70.5-68.5
- Scored a 70 or higher in all three meets. Her 72.5 at No. 3 SMU was her second-highest score of the season.