Men's Golfer of the Week:
Hunter Wolcott, Tennessee
- In a tournament that featured 13 of the top 100 players in the country and seven teams in the top 30 according to Golfstat, Wolcott won his first collegiate event at the John Hayt Collegiate Invitational in Ponte Verdra Beach, Fla. with a 54-hole score of 211 (-5).
- Wolcott, who was tied for 17th after the opening round, carded the low round in the field in the second and third round to win by three strokes over 16th-ranked Bryson Nimmer of Clemson.
- His second round of 68 (-4) was his second lowest round of his collegiate career and helped boost him into the top five after 36 holes of play.
- His individual win helped the Vols secure their third team title of the season, winning by 13 stokes. The third win of the year ties a program record with the 2001-02 and 2004-05 teams for most tournament titles in a single season.
Men's Freshman Golfer of the Week:
Ryan Hall, South Carolina
Wofford Invitational // -7 (70-65-74 - 209) // 2nd
- Earned runner-up medalist honors playing as an individual at the Wofford Invitational (April 1-2).
- Marked his first career top-five finish and fourth top-20 of the 2018-19 season.
- Shot 209 (-7) with a career-low 65 in the second round.
- His 65 tied the second-lowest, 18-hole score by a freshman all-time at South Carolina.
- Hall tied for the field lead with 17 birdies over 54 holes of golf this week at The Country Club of Spartanburg.
- The tournament was the highly-touted freshman's first action of the spring, as he's been sidelined with a wrist injury since early February.
Women's Golfer of the Week:
Conner Beth Ball, Ole Miss
- Put together a top-10 finish at The Bruzzy (69-69-76-214) tying for eighth individually, her fourth top-10 of the season.
- First round 3-under 69 consisted of 3 birdies and 15 pars and was the second lowest counting score to a program record single round score of 12-under 276.
- Was one of only six players in the field of 84 to play the par 4's and par 5's both under par for the week.
- Was one of eight players in the field of 84 to go under par both rounds on the first day.
- Was second on the team in birdies with 13.
- Helped lead Ole Miss to runner-up team finish, finishing above four teams ranked higher in the Golfstat national rankings.
Women's Freshman Golfer of the Week:
Ellen Hutchinson-Kay, Ole Miss
- Put together a career tournament at the Bruzzy, finishing tied for 8th individually (69-74-71-214) for her first top-10 of her career.
- Shot a career-low 3-under 69 during the first round thanks to birdies on four of her first five holes.
- Third in the field in total birdies with 14 and played the par-5's at 4-under throughout the week.
- Finished above five players ranked higher in Golfstat's Top-100 rankings.
- Helped Lead Ole Miss to a runner-up team finish, finishing above four teams ranked higher in the Golfstat national rankings.
- First round 3-under 69 was second lowest counting score to a program record single round score of 12-under 276.