Equitation over Fences: Meghan Knapic, Auburn
- Went undefeated in November and picked up three big wins against nationally ranked teams, including two wins on the road. • Averaged an 85 over the three meets.
- Opened with a 78-73 victory on the road at No. 9 SMU.
- Tied her then-career high on the road at No. 24 Texas A&M, besting her opponents by 10 points with an 88.
- Followed with another big score, helping the Tigers down No. 2 Georgia at home. She set a new career best with an 89, topping her opponent by 10 points and helping Auburn sweep the Bulldogs in Fences.
- With her assistance, Auburn finished the competitive month of November with an 11-4 record in the event.
Equitation on the Flat: Grady Lyman, South Carolina
- Grady Lyman anchored a successful flat squad in the month of November taking M.O.P. honors in 3 of her 4 meets.
- Her 78-point ride at A&M set the tone for a month where Lyman anchored a stellar flat unit.
- In her first home meet of the season she tallied the highest flat score of the year with her 88, and tied that score the following week at No. 8 SMU, falling to the highest flat score any SMU rider has tallied this year.
- Lyman bounced back the next day to win her matchup, 86-68, at No. 2 Oklahoma State.
Horsemanship: Kaitlin Dierks, Georgia
- Earned MOP honors on the road
- Grabbed Georgia's lone point in Horsemanship at Auburn, earning the second highest score of the event.
Reining: Terri-June Granger, Jr., Auburn
- Had two wins on the month with two MOPs, improving to 6-1-0 on the year.
- Opened with a big win on the road at No. 9 SMU, besting her opponent by six points for the MOP - 72.5-66.5
- Capped the month with a 69-66.5 victory over No. 2 Georgia, helping the Tigers go 4-1 vs. the Bulldogs in the event.
- Her win vs. the Bulldogs secured her second MOP honor of the month.