WOMEN'S GOLFER OF THE WEEK
Kaleigh Telfer, Auburn
Kyalami, South Africa
Northrop Grumman Regional Challenge // -6 (66-70-71 - 207) // 1 (of 84)
- Finished 1st to win her second career college tournament, first outright win
- Field included eight top 10 teams and 12 teams ranked in the top 20
- Shot a career-low 66 (-5) in the first round with six birdies and one bogey
- Carded 12 birdies over three rounds, tied for fourth-most of any player in the field
- Finished one stroke off the tournament's individual record score (-7)
- Has now shot par or better in nine of her 13 rounds this season dating back to September
WOMEN'S FRESHMAN OF THE WEEK
Ingrid Lindblad, LSU
- Lindblad finished in second place at the IJGA Collegiate Invitational in Guadalajara, Mexico with a 9-under 207, one stroke off the lead. It is her fourth Top-5 finish of the season.
- In the first round, she shot a 6-under 66, becoming the first Tiger to shoot 6-under or lower since Caroline Nistrup shot a 6-under 66 in the first round of The Alamo Invitational on October 26, 2014.
- The round ranks 4th on the LSU all-time list, tying Nistrup, Megan McChrystal (2010) and twice by Austin Ernst (2011).