Fences Rider of the Month: Madeline Schaefer, South Carolina
- 4-0 in the month of February, including wins against three top five ranked squads, and three M.O.P. honors.
- She opened the month with a win and M.O.P. over South Dakota State's Jessica Martinez, before notching back-to-back home SEC wins over Texas A&M's Haley Redifer and Georgia's Rachel McMullen, taking M.O.P. against McMullen.
- Schaefer capped off her with by proving she could do it on the road, knocking off Auburn's McKayla Langmeier 86-84 to finish off a perfect month and give her three M.O.P. wins for the month.
Flat Rider of the Month: Taylor St. Jacques, Auburn
- Continued to excel in the event, going 4‐0‐0 in February to help the Tigers remain undefeated as a team and guide the Flat squad to a 13‐5‐2 mark in the event on the month.
- Picked up a pair of wins on the road and averaged an 87.25 over 4 meets, scoring in the 80s all month
- Kicked off the month with 89 points on the road, besting her opponent at No. 4 Fresno State
- Followed with another 89 on the road, earning MOP honors at then‐No. 3 Georgia and helping the Tigers go 4‐1 vs. the Bulldogs.
- Capped the month with big wins on the road, averaging a 12.5 win margin.
- Secured her fourth MOP honor vs. then‐No. 3 South Carolina, besting her opponent by 18 points
Horsemanship Rider of the Month: Deanna Green, Auburn
- Remained unbeaten in Horsemanship following a full month of competition, going 4‐0‐0 in the event to improve to 11‐0‐1 on the year. In addition, she helped the Tigers go 14‐4‐2 in the event in February.
- Averaged a 76.25 on the month, securing two MOP honors.
- Opened February with a 78‐77.5 edge on the road at No. 4 Fresno State to earn MOP. That score was her second highest score of the season.
- Picked up a 74‐72 win on the road at No. 3 Georgia
- Scored back‐to‐back 76.5s to close out the month.
- Bested her Baylor opponent by 7.5 points and earned MOP recognition for her win vs. No. 3 South Carolina
Reining Rider of the Month: Darby Gardner, Texas A&M
- Recorded a season-high 74.5 against South Dakota State
- Earned her second and third MOPs of the season
- Helped the Aggies defeat two ranked opponents in February, including the season sweep over Georgia