SEC Women's Golfers of the Week - Feb. 17, 2021
WOMEN'S GOLFER OF THE WEEK
Pauline Roussin-Bouchard, South Carolina
- Opened the spring with the second lowest 54-hole tournament score in South Carolina history (only one stroke behind her record score from The Ally back in October), shooting a 13-under 203 to take medalist honors and lead the team to victory at the Moon Golf Invitational.
- Pauline's 9-under 63 in the first round on Sunday is the lowest 18-hole score for any South Carolina golfer in program history, and she followed that with a 5-under 67 on Monday.
- She proved she was human with a 1-over round on Tuesday, but kept her focus enough to secure her third medalist honor as a Gamecock, giving her the second most individual tournament wins for any Gamecock golfer.
WOMEN'S FRESHMAN GOLFER OF THE WEEK
Elina Sinz, Auburn
Moon Golf Invitational // -1 (72-70-73 - 215) // T-13 (of 93)
- One of 13 golfers in loaded field to shoot under par, finishing at 1-under
- Shot a 70 (-2) in the second round with three birdies, second-lowest round of her career
- Made seven birdies and was tied for third overall with 41 pars
- Led the field on Par 3s with an average score of 2.83 per hole
- Finished 13th or better in all three college tournaments she's played in
- Has now shot par or better in six of her nine rounds this season