BIRMINGHAM, Alabama (February 24, 2021) - Fans attending the 2021 SEC Women's Basketball Tournament in Greenville are encouraged to become familiar with policies related to fan entry and security for the event, including a no-bag policy for Bon Secours Wellness Arena for the duration of the event.
The tournament will be held March 3-7 at the Bon Secours Wellness Arena. The tournament will have a limited seating capacity of 3,000 due to COVID-19 restrictions.
The 2021 SEC Women's Basketball Tournament is a MOBILE TICKETS ONLY event. All fans will need a mobile ticket to enter the stadium. Using your phones web browser all mobile tickets issued by the participating teams or the conference can be accessed thru the SEC mobile sign in at https://am.ticketmaster.com/sec/#/ . All tickets bought thru Ticketmaster can be accessed thru www.ticketmaster.com or the Ticketmaster app.
Fans are encouraged to save their ticket to their mobile wallet prior to arriving for easier access in to the venue. Screenshots or recordings of tickets are not valid for entry. If you are coming to the game with friends or family, transfer to them their tickets before the day of the game so they may enjoy ease of movement around the stadium.
The Bon Secours Wellness Arena has a NO BAG policy for all events including purses, large bags, clutches. camera cases and other similar bags from being carried into the arena. Medically necessary items, diapers and other baby supplies can be carried in a clear bag and are subject to search upon entry.
Fans may still bring items such as binoculars and cameras (no detachable lenses), provided they are not in cases, as well as smart phones into each arena.
Working personnel, including media, will continue to enter the arena through designated gates where they will be subject to screening and bag inspections already in effect for the tournament.
The health of our student-athletes, campus communities, fans and general public is an ongoing priority of the Southeastern Conference and its member institutions. Fans attending the 2021 SEC Women's Basketball Tournament are asked to adhere to the following public health guidelines:
- Face coverings are required for every person in the arena (guests and staff) and must be worn at all times, except while actively eating and drinking in your seat.
- Wash hands frequently for 20 seconds with soap and water or use hand sanitizer. Hand sanitizer is readily available for your use throughout Bon Secours Wellness Arena. Fans are allowed to bring in a small, clear hand sanitizer bottle.
- Guests are required to follow all social distancing markers displayed throughout Bon Secours Wellness Arena. These markers will help everyone line up for security screenings, restrooms, and concessions.
Fans are asked to stay home if they are experiencing any of the following symptoms:
- Fever (equal to or above 100.4)
- Muscle pain
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Sore throat
- New loss of taste or smell
Gates open for the arena one hour prior to the first game of each day of the tournament to accommodate early arriving fans.