Taylor St. Jacques, Auburn
- Finished the month of February with a 2‐0‐0 mark to improve to 5‐0‐0 overall on the year in the event
- Helped the Tigers pick up two more wins in the Southeastern Conference, including a big win on the road at Texas A&M
- Kicked off the month with a five‐point win over her Texas A&M opponent, earning MOP honors.
- The MOP award was her second of the season in the event.
- Closed out February with another win over a conference opponent, winning 84‐82 vs. Georgia.
- Averaged an 85 over the two meets.
- Helped Auburn finish with a 4‐1 mark in the event on the road at TAMU and in addition, guided the team to a 4‐0‐1 record against Georgia at home.
Trinity Hammerschmidt, South Carolina
- Continued her stellar year with her first flat M.O.P. win of the season at Georgia, knocking off UGA's Carter Anderson.
- Led things off for Carolina on the flat against Texas A&M, securing her point and her fourth flat win, and eighth win of the season overall.
McKayla Langmeier, Auburn
- Finished undefeated in the event in February with a 2‐0‐0 mark and earned two MOP honors.
- Improved to 4‐1‐0 overall in Flat with her two SEC wins.
- Kicked things off with an 81.5‐76.5 victory on the road to take home MOP vs. TAMU.
- Finished the month with an eight‐point win against her Georgia opponent, scoring 89 points in her victory.
- The 89 points was her second‐highest total of the season.
- With her two MOP honors, she upped her season total to three over five meets competed.
- Averaged an 85.25 over the two meets in the event.
Deanna Green, Auburn
- Went undefeated in the event over two SEC meets competed in February
- Helped the Tigers go 8‐2 in Horsemanship over the two meets
- Opened the spring season with a 78 on the road at Texas A&M, besting her opponent by six points and earning MOP honors
- Finished the month with another big win, earning another 78 points and winning by eight on Senior Day.
- Average win margin over the two meets was seven points.
- The pair of 78s tied a season high for the senior.
Lindsay Guynn, Georgia
- Earned MOP honors against a conference opponent.
- Pushed a point on the road at top-ranked Auburn
Boo Kammerer, Auburn
- Went undefeated in Reining over two meets competed and remained unbeaten on the year, holding a 4‐0‐1 overall record.
- Put together a 74‐73 victory on the road at Texas A&M, helping the Tigers go 4‐1 overall in the event vs.the Aggies.
- Her 74 to open the month was a career‐best score for the sophomore.
- Finished the month with a 72.5‐72 edge against Georgia.