February Equestrian Riders of the Month
Fences Rider of the Month: Jordan Toering, Georgia
- Toering went undefeated in February and won two MOP honors on the road.
- She defeated two conference opponents, one on the road.
- Four of her five scores were an 80 or above and she defeated opponents by an average margin of 10.2 points.
Flat Rider of the Month: Maya Clarkson, South Carolina
- Clarkson competed for the first time this season in February and went a perfect 4-0-0 on the flat.
- She continually topped her season-best score each meet and won all of her points for South Carolina.
- In the meet against Auburn, she rode Redford to the win who had never competed on the flat in a meet before.
- The largest margin of victory for Clarkson came in the meet at Texas A&M and she assisted in closing the gap on the Aggies.
- Her score of 88 in the meet against No. 4 Georgia not only helped South Carolina to the 10-9 win, but it was also her highest career score on the flat.
- She has been a force to be reckoned with on the flat and looks to continue her perfect record as just a sophomore.
Horsemanship Rider of the Month: Olivia Tordoff, Auburn Junior
- Olivia Tordoff is continuing her impression streak as she picked up three wins in February to extend her winning streak to eight in a row. She improved to 8-2-0 on the season.
- In addition, she won all three possible MOP honors in February and has won seven of the last eight.
- She averaged a 75.6 over the three meets and averaged a 5.3 win margin.
- Helped Auburn go 12-1-2 overall in the event in February. Kicked off the month with a nine-point win at South Carolina, scoring a 75 on the road for MOP.
- Followed with back-to-back 76s against nationally-ranked opponents. Helped Auburn sweep No. 10 Delaware State in the event with a three-point victory and MOP.
- Capped the busy month with a four-point win over her No. 2 Texas A&M opponent, winning MOP.
Reining Rider of the Month: Emmy-Lu Marsh, Texas A&M
- Marsh finished February a perfect 3-0 in Reining, including one Most Outstanding Performer honor.
- Marsh opened the month with a win at No. 5 Georgia defeating Jax Bound, 73-72.5 on Slash, to earn MOP.
- The following week she won at home riding Colonel and defeated South Carolina's Emma Lane, 71.5-67.
- To wrap up the month, Marsh won at No. 2 Auburn outscoring Deanna Green on Matt, 71-66.5.