• SEC Nation Flies to Fayetteville for Week 1 Cincinnati-Arkansas Showdown
• TrueSouth Season 5 Features Tompkinsville, Ky.; Madisonville & Camp Benton, Tenn.; Jackson, Miss.; Brunswick, Ga.; Special Behind-the-Scenes Finale
• Takeo Spikes, Bush's Beans join the SEC Network team
• SEC Network is "Ready to Go" with College Football Anthem
ESPN and SEC Network host Laura Rutledge addressed the media on Wednesday at SEC Kickoff Presented by Regions, sharing a handful of updates across the network leading into the 2022 college football campaign.
Week 1 of the season sees SEC Nation travel to the Natural State for College Football Playoff semifinalist Cincinnati facing off in Fayetteville against Arkansas. SEC Nation will be live from from 10 a.m. - noon ET, as the Nation crew previews a full day of football on Sept. 3. Laura Rutledge returns as host for her sixth season, her seventh on the show overall, alongside Paul Finebaum, Roman Harper, Jordan Rodgers and Tim Tebow for a weekly breakdown of the SEC football action to come.
Additionally, Marty & McGee Presented by Old Trapper is live on Saturday morning from 9-10 a.m., as Marty Smith and Ryan McGee meet at the intersection of southern lifestyle and college football to bring viewers the latest headlines, Hillbilly and otherwise, across the SEC landscape. Marty & McGee will return to the road with SEC Nation every Saturday this fall. More details regarding set location, on-site sponsor activations and more will be announced closer to kickoff.
The fifth season of the critically acclaimed TrueSouth debuts on Sunday, Sept. 11. The series revolves around two food stories told from one place, which TrueSouth sets in conversation to make larger points about Southern beliefs and identities. The James Beard Award-nominated show showcases Tompkinsville, Ky.; Madisonville & Camp Benton, Tenn.; Jackson, Miss.; Brunswick, Ga. and a special behind-the-scenes finale to finish out season 5.
Additional News & Notes
• Earlier this week, SEC Network announced the addition of 15-year NFL veteran and Auburn legend Takeo Spikes to its talent roster. Spikes will be part of the cast for SEC Now and SEC Football Final.
• Bush's Beans is the newest SEC official sponsor, signing a multi-year deal as the "Official Beans of the SEC." The brand will appear across SEC Network programming, and be part of on-site activations at SEC Nation and conference championship events.
• SEC Network debuted its newest college football anthem, just in time for the kickoff of the 2022 college football campaign.