Fences Rider of the Month
Alexa Leong, Texas A&M
- Posted a 2-0 record.
- Garnered two MOP accolades.
- Averaged 88.5 for the month.
- Had a 20-point average win margin.
Flat Riders of the Month
Ellie Ferrigno, Auburn
- Junior Ferrigno had a great final meet of the regular season, topping her opponent from SEC rival South Carolina by eight points in Flat.
- She scored an 88 in her win, besting her opponent's 80 to win MOP.
- It was her first Flat MOP of the season.
- In addition, the 88 was her second highest score of the year in the event.
Nora Andrews, Georgia
- Andrews won MOP honors on the road at conference foe Texas A&M to help the Flat squad sweep the points.
- A 97 is the fourth highest score in program history.
Horsemanship Rider of the Month
Cori Cansdale, Texas A&M
- 2-0, 1 MOP
- 73-71.5 vs No. 6 Georgia's Jordan Davis
- 76.5-74 vs No. 1 SMU's Megan Waldron
Reining Riders of the Month
Olivia Marino, Auburn
- Marino put an exclamation on the regular season, earning MOP in Reining and helping the Tigers down SEC rival South Carolina in the regular season finale.
- The junior was the final ride in the event and needed to top a 70.
- She rode to a 71.5, her second highest score of the season, to take the win for the Tigers.
- In addition, she was awarded MOP for her performance. That was the first MOP of her career.
- With her score, Marino has scored a 70 or better in all but two meets this year.
Ariana Gray, Texas A&M
- 2-0, 1 MOP
- 70-69 vs No. 6 Georgia's Courtney Blumer
- 73-70.5 vs No. 1 SMU's Dani Latimer