Men's Golfer of the Week
|Sr.||Sioux Falls, S.D.|
- In a field that included three teams in the top-25 coaches poll, senior Jack Lundin helped the Tigers finish first at the Chicago Highlands Invitational for the team's first title of the season.
- Lundin placed second overall - his second top five-finish of the season - at 11-under (68-69-68).
- The senior led a rally as Mizzou finished as co-champions by finishing the last two holes at three-under, including an eagle on No. 18 as the Tigers overcame a three-stroke deficit to No. 13 Virginia and No. 25 Wake Forest on the 54th hole.
- Over the 54 holes, Lundin carded two eagles and 12 birdies to just five bogeys.
- In nine rounds this season, Lundin has finished under-par eight times
Women's Golfer of the Week
|Louise Rydqvist||South Carolina|
- Was co-champion of the ANNIKA Intercollegiate (Sept. 11-13), marking her first collegiate victory.
- Shot 208 (-8) with rounds of 66-72-70 ; her opening round 66 (-6) featured seven birdies and was a new career low.
- She finished T-3rd in the field with 13 birdies over 54 holes ; she also made an eagle on the second hole of the final round.
- Rydqvist's victory helped propel the team to a three shot win over an elite field that featured 10 teams ranked in the top-25 of the Mizuno WGCA Coaches Poll, five of which were ranked in the top-10.
- A two-time All-American, Rydqvist's win earned her a sponsor exemption into The ANNIKA, a premiere stop on the LPGA Tour in early November ; the annual tournament takes place outside of Tampa at Pelican Golf Club, which is set to host the SEC Women's Golf Championship for the first time in late April.
Women's Freshman of the Week
|Maylis Lamoure||South Carolina|
- Shot 209 (-7) with rounds of 67-70-72 in her collegiate debut to finish T-5th in a strong field at the ANNIKA Intercollegiate.
- Helped propel the team to a three shot win over an elite field that featured 10 teams ranked in the top-25 of the Mizuno WGCA Coaches Poll, five of which were ranked in the top-10.
- Her 12 birdies were second on the team and T-8th in the field.
- Lamoure's first ever round as a Gamecock was a 5-under 67 with seven birdies.
- Her tournament total of 209 is T-4th lowest 54-hole score by a freshman in program history with two-time All-American Pauline Roussin-Bouchard.