Seven SEC teams have been selected to compete in the 2019 NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament. Kentucky, Tennessee, LSU, Auburn, Mississippi State, Ole Miss and Florida will represent the conference in March Madness.
- No. 3 seed LSU will face No. 14 seed Yale on Thursday in Jacksonville, FL
- No. 5 seed Mississippi State will face No. 12 seed Liberty on Friday in San Jose, CA
- No. 2 seed Tennessee will face No. 15 seed Colgate on Friday in Columbus, OH
- No. 8 seed Ole Miss will face No. 9 seed Oklahoma on Friday in Columbia, SC
- No. 2 seed Kentucky will face No. 15 seed Abilene Christian on Thursday in Jacksonville, FL
- No. 5 seed Auburn will face No. 12 seed New Mexico State on Thursday in Salt Lake City
- No. 10 seed Florida will face No. 7 seed Nevada on Thursday in Des Moines, IA
Alabama and Arkansas will compete in the National Invitation Tournament. No. 1 seed Alabama will host Norfolk State on Wednesday, while No. 5 seed Arkansas will travel to Providence on Tuesday.