|Pick (Overall)||Athlete||School||NBA Team|
|31||Nicolas Claxton||Georgia||Brooklyn Nets|
|38||Daniel Gafford||Arkansas||Chicago Bulls|
|42||Admiral Schofield||Tennessee||Washington Wizards|
|49||Quinndary Weatherspoon||Mississippi State||San Antonio Spurs|
|51||Tremont Waters||LSU||Boston Celtics|
|57||Jordan Bone||Tennessee||Detroit Pistons|
- Vanderbilt guard Darius Garland is selected fifth overall by the Cleveland Cavaliers in the NBA Draft, becoming the eighth first-round selection and the second-highest pick in Commodore basketball history.
- Grant Williams was the first Volunteer to hear his name in the NBA Draft, as the Boston Celtics selected him with the 22nd overall pick. Williams is Tennessee's ninth first-round NBA Draft pick and the first since Tobias Harris went 19th overall to Charlotte in 2011.
- Georgia's Nicolas Claxton was drafted by the Brooklyn Nets with the first pick of the second round(31st overall) of the 2019 NBA Draft. He is the Bulldogs' 36th all-time NBA Draft pick.
- Arkansas forward Daniel Gafford was selected by Chicago Bulls in the second round. As the overall 38th pick, Gafford is the 16th-highest (tied) selection by a Razorback.
- Kentucky's PJ Washington, Tyler Herro, and Keldon Johnson were all selected in the first round of the NBA Draft. For the fifth time in 10 seasons under Calipari, UK has churned out at least three first-round selections.
- LSU point guard and first-team All-SEC selection Tremont Waters was selected with pick No. 51. Dating back to 1947, LSU has had 57 players drafted since the start of NBA draft proceedings.
- The San Antonio Spurs selected Quinndary Weatherspoon with the 49th pick during the second round. He is the 25th player in Mississippi State's program history to be chosen in NBA Draft history.
- Auburn standout Chuma Okeke was chosen with the 16th overall selection by the Orlando Magic. Okeke becomes the first Tiger chosen in the NBA Draft since Jamison Brewer in 2001 and the seventh first-round selection in program history.