Tua Tagovailoa, QB, Alabama
- The junior QB led seven scoring drives - five touchdowns - in nine total drives as the Crimson Tide posted a 47-23 win in the Tide's SEC opener at South Carolina.
- Set a career high 444 passing yards, which is the third most in a single game in school history.
- Became the first quarterback in school history to throw for 400 yards and five touchdowns in a game.
- Registered a 227.21 passer efficiency with no interceptions.
- Had 10 explosive receptions of at least 17 yards, including a long of 81 yards touchdown strike to Henry Ruggs III.
- His 28 completions, where were the fifth most in a game in school history, accounted for 17 first downs for an average of 15.9 yards per catch.
David Reese II, LB, Florida
- Reese II finished with a monster career night on Saturday, notching a game and career-high 16 tackles (13 solo, 3 ast.) to top his previous career-high of 14.
- Reese's presence played a significant impact for Florida, especially late in the game when he stopped Kentucky's Asim Rose on a 4th and 1 run to set up the Florida comeback at the end of the third quarter. Reese II was a key part of a Florida defense that held Kentucky scoreless in the fourth quarter.
- Additionally, the last Gator to tally 16 tackles in a game was Antonio Morrison on Oct. 3, 2015 against Ole Miss.
- Reese II leads the Gators in total tackles (23), while ranking in the top-10 of the SEC.
Connor Limpert, PK, Arkansas
- 2-of-2 field goal attempts in 55-34 victory over Colorado State.
- Connected on field goals of 54 & 22 yards.
- 54-yard FG was one yard shy of career-long & is tied for ninth-longest in school history.
- Involved in every scoring drive of the game (seven extra points, two field goals).
Landon Dickerson, OL, Alabama
- The junior transfer turned his most consistent and dominant performance to date in an Alabama uniform
- Provided time for quarterback Tua Tagovailoa to throw for a career high 444 yards and five touchdowns in a 47-23 victory at South Carolina in the SEC opener
- Started at right guard and played 58 snaps while not allowing a hurry, pressure or sack
- Did not miss an assignment on 58 snaps and helped the Crimson Tide roll up 576 yards of total offense that averages out to 8.9 yards per play.
Marlon Davidson, DL, Auburn
- Led the Auburn defensive front with six tackles, 2.5 quarterback sacks (minus 7 yards) and 2.5 tackle for loss
- Part of an Auburn defense that held Kent State to 2.9 yards rushing per play
- Second in SEC in TFLs (4.5) and tied for third in SEC in sacks (2.5).
Ryan Hilinski, QB, South Carolina
- True freshman Ryan Hilinski, making just his second career start and his first against an FBS opponent, completed 36-of-57 passes for 324 yards with two touchdowns against Alabama.
- The 57 attempts were the second-most in a single-game in school history, topped only by the 58 that Steve Taneyhill threw against East Carolina in 1994, while the 36 completions ranks third in school history, topped only by Taneyhill on two occasions - 39 vs. ECU in '94 and 38 vs. Mississippi State in 1995.
- Hilinski became just the second freshman in program history to throw for more than 300 yards against an SEC opponent, joining Todd Ellis, who threw for 342 yards against Georgia in 1986.