Devonta Smith, WR, Alabama
- The junior receiver helped the Crimson Tide break the game open early on their way to a 59-31 victory over Ole Miss, earning Walter Camp National Player of the Week in the process.
- Smith set Alabama single-game receiving records with 274 yards and five touchdowns .
- Caught a career-high 11 passes on 12 targets from quarterback Tua Tagovailoa.
- Averaged 24.9 yards per catch on his 11 receptions that ranks as the second-highest best mark in a single-game in school history (minimum 8 receptions).
- His five touchdowns also tied the SEC single-game touchdown record while his 274 yards ranks sixth in SEC annals.
- Became the sixth player in SEC history to score at least two touchdowns and go over 200 yards in a game, which he did in the first half (8 rec., 221 yards, 4 TD at half).
- He scored on receptions of 74, 25, 23, 33 and 27 yards.
- Eight receptions converted first downs for the Tide .
- QB Tua Tagovailoa posted a passer rating of 420.97 the 12 times he targeted Smith.
D.J. Wonnum, DE, South Carolina
- Wonnum, a senior from Stone Mountain, Ga., was in the Kentucky backfield all night, as he was credited with five tackles, all solos, including a career-high 3.0 sacks, accounting for 25 lost yards, with a forced fumble and a quarterback hurry in the Gamecocks' convincing 24-7 win over the Wildcats.
- Wonnum led a Carolina defense that allowed just 212 total yards, the fewest for the Gamecocks since 2012.
Joseph Charlton, P, South Carolina
- Charlton, a senior from Columbia, continues to have an impressive season. He was called on nine times in the Gamecocks' 24-7 win over Kentucky and responded with a 51.2-yard average, with five of the nine putting Kentucky inside their 20.
- Included was a season-long punt of 65 yards and four were over 50 yards. Due in large part to Charlton, Kentucky's average field position was its own 23-yard line.
- He is second in the SEC and in the country with a 49.8-yard average and is Carolina's career punting leader at 45.2 yards per punt.
Mike Horton, OL, Auburn
- Graded out at 91 percent with a season-high 12 knockdown blocks while helping Auburn total 578 yards and 56 points in a win over Mississippi State
- Helped block for Auburn QB tandem of Bo Nix and Joey Gatewood, who threw for 361 yards, the most by the Tigers against an SEC opponent since 2010.
Jeremiah Moon, DL, Florida
- Moon continued his solid efforts on the defensive line for the Gators, tallying five tackles on Saturday, including 0.5 sacks for a loss of four yards.
- Moon was one of eight Gators on Saturday to record 0.5 sacks. Saturday's performance vaulted him to third on the team in tackles, behind Jonathan Greenard and David Reese II, with 19 overall.
Bo Nix, QB, Auburn
- Passed for a career-high 335 yards (16-of-21, 76.1 pct) with two TDs while rushing for a team-best 56 yards on seven carries with a score in Auburn's 56-23 win over Mississippi State
- Nix was the first AU signal caller to account for 300+ yards passing and 50+ yards rushing since Cam Newton in the 2010 SEC Championship game
- The 335 passing yards were the most by an Auburn freshman since Stan White in 1990 and the third most ever in a game by an AU freshman
- Set an Auburn freshman single-game record, accounting for 391 yards of total offense (335 passing, 56 rushing)
- 391 yards of total offense the No. 9 single-game performance in AU history.