Freddie Swain, WR, Florida
- Swain recorded a career outing on Saturday, as his career-high six receptions for 146 yards and a touchdown are the highest single-game receiving yardage totals by a Gator since 2014 (Demarcus Robinson).
- Additionally, Swain himself had more receiving yards for the game than Auburn's entire team (145 receiving yards).
- Swain finished with a 24.3-yard receiving average. Entering Saturday's game, only 18 FBS players have a game with at least five receptions and a receiving average greater than 24.0 yards this season.
Cale Garrett, LB, Missouri
- Keyed Mizzou to another dominant defensive performance, as he led the Tigers with six tackles (including three tackles for loss and one quarterback sack) and added two interceptions in Mizzou's 42-10 win over Troy.
- Grabbed two more interceptions on the day, running the second one back 33 yards for a touchdown - marking the third-straight game Garrett has scored a defensive TD (an MU record).
- His first INT came just a half-yard short of another pick-six, as he picked it off on the Troy 27, and was tackled inside the one. Garrett also added a pair of quarterback pressures on the day as the Tigers limited Troy to season lows in total offense, points and passing yardage.
- MU held Troy to 30 points below their season average coming in (40.8), 311 yards below their season average in total offense (had 211, averaged 512.5 coming in) and 92 yards below their season average in passing offense (had 150, averaged 342.0 coming in).
- Through five games, Garrett now leads the SEC in both tackles (8.4 p/g) and interceptions (4), as well as defensive touchdowns (3). He ranks 4th nationally in interceptions and he's the only player thus far with 2 INT returns for TDs.
Shawn Davis, DB, Florida
- Davis' presence was felt back on the field this Saturday, as Davis notched his third interception of the season with a 41-yard return against Auburn's Bo Nix. The interception marked Davis' third in three games.
- His interception was the first of three on the day for the Gators, as Florida has now recorded multiple interceptions in four consecutive games.
Rodrigo Blankenship, PK, Georgia
- Drilled three field goals, including his second from at least 50 yards out this season, and hit all four of his PATs during Georgia's 43-14 rout at Tennessee.
- His first field goal against Tennessee, a 50 yarder, broke a 7-all tie in the first quarter and helped make him the SEC's leading scorer this season at 11.6 points/game.
- He is tied for No. 2 nationally in 2019 with 2.20 FGs/game and is the nation's top scoring kicker with 60 points through five games (No. 6 overall player).
- He has scored 371 points in his career (No. 4 in UGA history), has 179 consecutive PATs (UGA record/No. 2 in SEC history) and 64 career field goals made (tied for No. 4 in UGA history).
Ben Brown, OL, Ole Miss
- Paved the way for a remarkable Ole Miss offense while not allowing a sack or a pressure in the win over Vanderbilt.
- The Rebels totaled 413 yards rushing -- their most against an SEC opponent since 1979 (Vandy, 443) and the most against any team since 2010 (Fresno State, 425).
- Ole Miss surpassed the 500-yard mark of total offense (512) for the second time this season.
- It is the first time in school history that the Rebels have tallied two rushes of 75 yards or more in the same game.
Derrick Brown, DL, Auburn
- Dominate force on the Auburn defensive that tallied four sacks, 11 tackles for loss and forced four fumbles in a 24-13 loss at No. 10 Florida.
- Brown had a career day with four tackles, one sack (-9), one tackle for loss (-9), two fumble recoveries with 53 return yards and one PBU.
John Rhys Plumlee, QB, Ole Miss
- Accounted for 264 yards of total offense and a TD in leading Ole Miss past Vanderbilt.
- Led the rushing attack with an Ole Miss freshman quarterback record of 165 yards on 22 attempts.
- Directed a Rebel offense that piled up 413 yards rushing -- the most by Ole Miss against an SEC opponent since 1979 (Vandy, 443) and the most against any team since 2010 (Fresno State, 425).
- Boasts four rushing TDs on the season.