Joe Burrow, QB, LSU
- Completed 21-of-24 passes for 293 yards and 3 TDs in LSU's 42-28 win over No. 7 Florida ... Added 43 rushing yards in the game ... Two of his six carries went for first downs (13 and 19 yard runs).
- Extended his school record of consecutive games with at least 20 completions to nine ... Fifth game in 2019 with at least 3 TDs passes, as he ran his season total to 25, just three shy of tying the LSU record ... Completed 12 straight passes at one stretch during the game, which ranks as the third-longest streak in school history.
- Managed an LSU offense that racked up 42 points, 511 total yards and averaged 10.6 yards per play against a Florida defense that came into the game allowing only 9.5 points and 276.3 yards per game.
- Has more completions (148), passing yards (2,157) and passing TDs (25) through six games than any player in LSU history ... Is now 16-3 as LSU's starting quarterback.
- Has now directed LSU to six wins over Top 10 teams during his career, the most of any quarterback in school history.
Lynn Bowden, AP, Kentucky
- Making his first collegiate start at quarterback, the erstwhile wide receiver accounted for 274 yards total offense and all three touchdowns in Kentucky's 24-20 win over Arkansas.
- Rushed 24 times for 196 yards and two touchdowns, including the game-winning 24-yard TD scamper in the fourth quarter.
- Connected on 7 of 11 passes for 78 yards and one touchdown. It is the most rushing yards for a Wildcat vs. an SEC opponent in 14 years.
- It is the second-most rushing yards for a Kentucky quarterback in school history.
- When UK took over with 2:32 remaining in the game, he ran out the clock by running for two first downs.
Israel Mukaumu, DB, South Carolina
- Mukaumu, a sophomore cornerback, intercepted three Jake Fromm passes, returning one 53 yards for a touchdown, to lead the Gamecocks to a 20-17 double-overtime win over No. 3 Georgia.
- Mukaumu's pick-6 came in the final minute of the first half, putting the Gamecocks on top 17-10. He also had an interception in the first overtime and was credited with 11 tackles on the day.
- He became the first Gamecock to record three interceptions in a game since 1988.
- Fromm had not been intercepted in Georgia's first five games of the season, as the Gamecocks knocked off a top-5 team for the first time since 2013.
Jaylen Waddle, PR/WR, Alabama
- The sophomore set the Crimson Tide up with fantastic field position the entire game, earning Special Teams Player of the Week honors from the Alabama staff
- Waddle returned four punts for 128 yards for an average of 32.0 yards per return
- The 128 punt return yards is the third most in a single game in school history, trailing only two games by Javier Arenas
- Alabama's average field position following Waddle returns was the Texas A&M 41-yard line
- He broke free for returns of 15, 43, 28 and 42 yards with Alabama scoring 17 points following his returns.
- Waddle also caught three passes for 48 yards and a touchdown, finishing with 176 all-purpose yards
Yasir Durant, LT, Missouri
- Led a dominant offensive performance as the Tigers rolled to a 38-27 win over Ole Miss on Saturday that improved MU's record to 5-0.
- Mizzou racked up a season-high 562 yards of total offense, and punted only once in the game.
- The Tiger offense was very balanced against the Rebels, gaining 329 yards in the air, while also rushing for 233 yards, and averaged an impressive 7.41 yards per snap on the night.
- Durant and his offensive line mates controlled the line of scrimmage from the start, and the Tigers ended the game with a huge 33:31-to-26:29 advantage in time of possession.
- The Tigers were called for a season-low two penalties on the night, for 26 yards.
- Mizzou converted a season-high nine third downs, going 9-of-15 overall (60.0%).
Trey Smith, LG, Tennessee
- Tennessee junior left guard Trey Smith was the highest graded offensive lineman for the Vols and totaled 11 knockdowns in a 20-10 win over Mississippi State.
- Led by Smith, the Vols totaled 190 yards on the ground and held an impressive 18:57 to 11:03 edge in time of possession in the second half as UT relied on its run game to control the clock.
- The Vols' 190 rushing yards were the most they have had against a Power 5 opponent this season.
Javon Kinlaw, DL, South Carolina
- The senior defensive tackle continues to have an All-America season, as a constant disruption in the opponents' backfield. He was credited with four tackles and a sack in the Gamecocks' 20-17 double-overtime win over Georgia, but affected many other plays.
- The Carolina defense limited Georgia to just 4.0 yards per carry (they came in averaging 6.7) while forcing four turnovers, including three interceptions of Jake Fromm, who entered the game having not thrown an interception all season.
Derek Stingley Jr., DB, LSU
- Had six tackles and intercepted a pass for the third straight game as the Tigers beat No. 7 Florida, 42-28 ... For second straight game, interception came in redzone - this time stopping a Florida drive with an interception in the endzone.
- Down 35-28 midway through the fourth quarter, Florida had reached the LSU 16-yard line when Stingley intercepted the pass on third-and-1 in the endzone.
- Broke up another pass, running his total passes defended to an SEC best 12 through six games.