Kylin Hill, RB, Mississippi State
- Hill rushed for a career-high 234 yards and three touchdowns as MSU set school records in a conference game for rushing yards (460) and total yards (640) in a 54-24 win at Arkansas.
- Hill's 234 yards were the most by an SEC player in a conference game since LSU's Derrius Guice logged 276 vs. Ole Miss on Oct. 21, 2017.
- Hill became the first player in school history with over 230 yards rushing and three touchdowns in the same game.
- He averaged 11.1 yards per carry and racked up 110 yards after contact according to Pro Football Focus.
- Hill, the SEC's leading rusher this season, tallied 198 yards in the first half, representing the most rushing yards by an MSU player in a half in school history.
- The 234 rushing yards were the fifth-most by an MSU player in school history and just 24 shy of the school record.
- With the performance, Hill went over 1,000 yards rushing for the season, went over 2,000 for his career, and he tallied his SEC leading sixth 100-yard rushing game of the season.
Bryce Thompson, DB, Tennessee
- Tied the Tennessee school record with three interceptions to lead UT to a 30-7 win over UAB.
- Became the fourth player in college football to record three interceptions in a game in 2019.
- First Tennessee player with three interceptions in a game since 1999.
- Added three tackles and a hurry as Tennessee held UAB to only 237 total yards and without a point until the final minutes of the game.
Rodrigo Blankenship, PK, Georgia
- Blankenship was 3-for-3 on field goals (31, 37, 27) and drilled his only PAT during Georgia's third straight win over Florida in a 24-17 contest.
- He put the Bulldogs on the scoreboard near the end of the first quarter to give them a 3-0 edge and then extended that lead to 13-3 and then 16-3.
- Blankenship moved into No. 5 in SEC history for most points scored in a career (389) and his school record 185 consecutive PATs ranks second all-time in league history for most PATs made and helped extend Georgia's national leading consecutive streak for PATs to 276.
Andrew Thomas, OL, Georgia
- Thomas played 70 snaps and graded out at 90 percent during the Bulldogs' 24-17 win over #6 Florida, giving Georgia three straight wins over the Gators.
- He had two knockdowns and allowed only one hurry as Florida, who leads the league in sacks, failed to sack Bulldog QB Jake Fromm once.
- Anchored by Thomas, the Bulldogs churned out 398 total yards, including 279 yards and two scores through the air.
Derrick Brown, DL, Auburn
- Tied team high with seven tackles, including one tackle for loss.
- The seven stops equaled a season high.
- Led an Auburn defense that held an Ole Miss offense to its second lowest total offense (266) output of season and 110 rushing yards below its season average in SEC play.
- Has 14 tackles in the last two games, the highest two-game output of his career.
Isaiah Spiller, RB, Texas A&M
- True freshman running back rushed for 217 yards on 20 carries for an average of 10.9 per carry.
- He scored three rushing touchdowns, tying a Texas A&M freshman record set originally by Leeland McElroy in 1992.
- Spiller's 217 yards on the ground tied a true freshman rushing record set by Trayveon Williams in 2016.
- His longest run from scrimmage was a 60-yard TD scamper.