Lynn Bowden, QB/ATH, Kentucky
- Rushed 22 times for a career-high 284 yards and career-high four touchdowns - breaking or tying six records in the process -- in Kentucky's 45-13 win over Louisville.
- 284 yards broke the Southeastern Conference record for most rushing yards by a quarterback in a single game.
- Set Governor's Cup records for most rushing yards and most rushing touchdowns and was given the Howard Schnellenberger Award as the game's Most Valuable Player.
- Tied the school records for most touchdowns in a game and most rushing touchdowns in a game.
- Averaged 12.9 yards per rushing attempt, third-best in SEC history (min. 20 attempts), highlighted by a career-long 60-yard touchdown run.
- Broke the school record for most rushing yards in a season by a quarterback and became the ninth 1,000-yard rusher in school history.
- 284 yards in one game is the third-most in the nation this season.
- Already has been named National Player of the Week by the College Football Performance Awards.
- Led UK's offense that generated a school-record 517 rushing yards and set an SEC record with 12.9 yards per rushing attempt.
- The erstwhile wide receiver has directed UK to a 5-2 record since moving to quarterback seven games ago.
Zakoby McClain, LB, Auburn
- Career and game-high 11 tackles, including one TFL and a 100-yard interception return for touchdown in win over No. 5 Alabama
- 100-yard interception return is the longest by an Auburn player since 2010 (Walter McFadden in 2010 Outback Bowl) and the longest INT return for score ever by an Auburn player versus Alabama
Anders Carlson, PK, Auburn
- Perfect 4-for-4 on field goals connecting from 43, 52, 43 and 44 in win over Alabama.
- First time in last 25 years that Auburn kicker connected on four field goals of 40+ yards in a game
- 52-yard field goal to end the first half was his longest of the season and third longest of his career
- 52-yarder tied the longest FG made by Auburn in the Iron Bowl (Daniel Carlson in 2016; Al Del Greco in 1980)
Darryl Williams, C, Mississippi State
- Williams was the Bulldogs' highest grader (77.3 according to Pro Football Focus) on the line in a 21-20 win over rival Ole Miss that saw the Bulldogs put up 318 yards of total offense.
- Williams did not allow a pressure on the night and paved the way for 210 rushing yards, including 67 through his middle position.
Jonathan Greenard, DL, Florida
- Greenard recorded six tackles for the second consecutive time on Saturday, including a season-high 3.0 sacks for a loss of 19 yards and one forced fumble - his second of the year.
- In his last two games, Greenard has tallied 12 tackles, eight tackles for losses, five sacks and one forced fumble.
- Greenard is second on team in tackles (52), while he leads the team and SEC in sacks with 9.0 for a loss of 49 yards.
Eric Gray, RB, Tennessee
- Finished with 246 rushing yards and three touchdowns in Tennessee's 28-10 win over Vanderbilt.
- His 246 rushing yards are the fifth-most in Tennessee history and the most ever by a true freshman.
- His rushing total is also the most by an SEC running back this season and the eighth-most overall in the nation.
- Gray had a 94-yard touchdown rush, which is the second-longest in Tennessee history and tied for the 10th longest in SEC history.
- The 94-yard rush is the longest run in the SEC this season and second-longest in the nation in 2019.
- He also had touchdown runs of 56 yards and four yards.