Matt Corral, QB, Ole Miss
- Shattered records in leading Ole Miss past Vanderbilt, completing 31-of-34 passes for 412 yards and six touchdowns.
- His 91.2 completion percentage was an SEC record with a minimum of 30 attempts, tying Tennessee's Joshua Dobbs in 2016.
- Completed 19 consecutive pass attempts to begin the game, breaking Eli Manning's school record (2001 vs. Murray State).
- The six touchdown passes tied Eli Manning's single-game record (Nov. 3, 2001 vs. Arkansas) and is the most TDs in regulation as five of Manning's six touchdowns in 2001 came in OT.
- The 412 passing yards marked a career high, his first 400-yard game and fourth 300-yard game of the season as well as his career.
Richard LeCounte, S, Georgia
- LeCounte registered a career-high 13 stops, had three pass breakups and recovered a fumble in Bulldog territory during Georgia's 14-3 win at Kentucky.
- He anchored a defensive backfield that held the Wildcats to just 91 yards passing and scoreless in the second half.
Jake Camarda, P, Georgia
- Had a pair of punts and averaged 47.5 yards with no touchbacks or return yards during the Bulldogs' 14-3 win over Kentucky.
- He dropped one of the punts at the at the UK 7-yard line with Georgia up 7-0 and a second at the 10 in the fourth quarter with the Bulldogs holding their 11-point edge.
Malachi Moore, DB, Alabama
- The freshman defensive back helped the Crimson Tide record his first shutout of the season.
- Made a team-high eight tackles with three solo stops with one tackle for loss (-2 yards).
- Added two pass breakups as the Alabama secondary allowed only 163 passing yards and a 78.5 passer rating.
- Helped the Tide limit the Bulldogs to 200 total yards, including just 37 rushing.
Carson Green, OT, Texas A&M
- Right tackle and team leader, Green helped keep Kellen Mond upright for the fourth straight game as the Aggies' offensive line did not allow a sack.
- The offensive line cleared the way for 182 net yards.
- The offensive line protected on 26 pass attempts on the day and goes back 146 pass attempts to the last quarterback sack.
Derick Hall, DL, Auburn
- Four tackles, 2.0 tackles for loss (-13), 2.0 sacks (-13) and a forced fumble in Auburn's 48-11 win over defending national champion LSU.
- His forced fumble in the second quarter led to a scoop and score that gave Auburn a 14-0 lead.
- Part of an Auburn defense that held LSU to 11 points and 32 yards rushing, its lowest output in both categories dating back to 2018.
- The 32 rushing yards by LSU were the fewest by an SEC opponent since Arkansas in 2016 (25 rushing yards).
- His TFL and sack totals were career bests.