Matt Corral, QB, Ole Miss
- Became the first player in SEC history with three passing TDs and four rushing TDs in a single game in leading Ole Miss past Tulane.
- The seven total TDs tied the school record set in 1951 by Showboat Boykin against Mississippi State.
- Finished the game 23-of-31 for 335 yards, three passing touchdowns and no interceptions.
- Also rushed for 68 yards and a career-high four TDs on the ground.
Will Anderson, LB, Alabama
- Anderson led the Crimson Tide in production points as the Tide defeated No. 9 Florida in Gainesville
- Finished with seven total tackles with four solo stops
- Recorded a career-high 3.5 tackles for loss (-8 yards)
- Alabama coaches credited Anderson with four pressures
Nolan Smith, OLB, Georgia
- Smith ignited the Bulldog defense with a career-high eight tackles during Georgia's 40-13 dismantling of South Carolina
- He had 1.5 sacks in his performance, including splitting one with Jordan Davis that resulted in a Gamecocks safety before the half
- Smith also forced a fumble in the third quarter that was recovered by the Bulldogs and led to Georgia's fifth touchdown of the game
- Thanks in part to Smith's performance, the Bulldog defense has only allowed a single touchdown this year
Nik Constantinou, P, Texas A&M
- The sophomore punter from Melbourne, Australia, punted four times for 182 yards and averaged 45.5 yards per punt and all four punts were killed inside the 20-yard line.
- His long was a 61-yard effort that was killed at the five-yard line.
- His next punt forced a fair catch at the Lobo eight-yard line.
- His third punt went out of bounds at the UNM 13-yard line and his final punt went 53 yards where it was killed at the New Mexico nine-yard line so three of his four punts were killed inside the 10-yard line.
BJ Ojulari, DE, LSU
- Had three tackles, including 2.5 sacks in helping LSU to a 49-21 win over Central Michigan.
- His 2.5 sacks totaled 13 yards in losses.
- As a unit, LSU recorded five sacks and 15.0 tackles for LSU.
- LSU held Central Michigan to 56 rushing yards and 284 total yards in the win.
Jeremy James, OL, Ole Miss
- Paved the way for a landmark Ole Miss offense that amassed 41 first downs, tying the SEC record.
- Helped the Rebels total 707 offensive yards, which marked the fourth-most ever by an Ole Miss team.
- Did not allow a sack.
- The Rebels converted on 7-of-8 trips to the red zone.
Ricky Stromberg, C, Arkansas
- Paved the way for an Arkansas offense that posted 633 total yards in a 45-10 win against Georgia Southern, the eighth-best mark in program history.
- Helped Arkansas register 200 or more rushing yards in every game this season. The Razorbacks are one of five teams in the country to rush for 240+ yards in three games.
- For the season, Pro Football Focus grades Stromberg as the SEC's top center, earning an offensive grade of 77.3.
Adonais Mitchell, WR, Georgia
- Mitchell posted career highs of four catches for a team-high 77 yards and his first career touchdown during the victory over the Gamecocks
- He hauled in a career-long 38 yarder for a score from JT Daniels to give the Bulldogs a 21-6 edge in the second quarter
- Mitchell's other three catches went for first downs, including two on third-and-long situations