Fences Rider of the Month
Kaitlyn Lovingfoss, Texas A&M
- Lovingfoss went 2-1 in Fences during November, including an average score of 83. Most notably, she claimed Most Outstanding Performer honors in back-to-back meets.
- Riding Ferrari, Lovingfoss defeated Jacqi Needle from Lynchburg, 85-60, to earn her first MOP. She earned her second MOP after besting Ava Stearns of Auburn on Chapman, 86-84.
- In the two meets that Lovingfoss won, the Aggies went 9-0 in Fences, 5-0 against Lynchburg and 4-0 against Auburn.
Flat Rider of the Month
Caroline Dance, Texas A&M
- Dance went undefeated in November, as she averaged a score of 85. Dance also earned two Most Outstanding Performer honors.
- The two MOPS came after she defeated Tyler Anderson of UT Martin, 82-78, on Ferrari and Fallyn Belcastro of Lynchburg, 89-70, with Douglas.
- The honors marked the 12th and 13th of her career. Her score of 89 is an Aggie season high.
Horsemanship Rider of the Month
MacKenzie Chapman, Texas A&M
- Chapman went 2-0 in November, including scores of 75 and 74.
- Chapman edged Keely Seiter of UT Martin, 75-73.5, on Lance and bested Maddie Spak of Auburn, 74-67, on Vaquero.
- Most notably, Chapman finished the fall undefeated, 6-0, including one MOP in October against Georgia.
Olivia Tordoff, Auburn
- Went 2-0-0 in November with two wins on the road at Top-5 opponents.
- Averaged a 77.25 over the two meets with a 2.5 win margin.
- Helped Auburn go 7-3 in the event over the two road meets, including a 4-1 mark at #3 Baylor.
- Kicked off the week with a 75-71.5 win at #4 Texas A&M.
- Picked up her fourth MOP of the season at #3 Baylor, scoring a season-best 79.5 in the win.
- Her MOP was the fourth over the last five meets.
- With her two wins, she extended her winning streak to five in a row.
Reining Rider of the Month
Jax Bound, Georgia
- In her collegiate debut, Jax lead off the second rotation with a score of 71, defeating her conference opponent by 2.5 points and earning MOP honors.
Malena Lopez, Texas A&M
- Lopez finished November undefeated at 2-0.
- She recorded a win against Maggie Malone of UT Martin with Pratt, 72.5-72, followed by a win over Olivia Marino of Auburn with Tank, 70-69.
- Lopez finished the fall season 4-1-1.