Stetson Bennett, QB, Georgia
- Bennett helped keep the Bulldogs undefeated during the dismantling of No. 1 Tennessee by connecting on 17-of-25 passes for 257 yards and two touchdowns while also running for a score.
- After the Vols went up 3-0, Bennett took off on a 3rd-and-10 situation and ran in for a 13-yard score; the Bulldogs never trailed again.
Jayden Daniels, QB, LSU
- Rushed for 95 yards and a TD and threw for 182 yards and a pair of scores in leading LSU to a 32-31 overtime win over No. 6 Alabama in Tiger Stadium ... It marked LSU's first win over Alabama in Tiger Stadium since 2010.
- It's first time in LSU history for the Tigers to beat Top 10 teams in consecutive games in Tiger Stadium (LSU beat No. 7 Ole Miss in its last home outing).
- The game featured 9 lead changes ... Scored on a 25-yard run on LSU's first play in overtime and then tossed the game-winning 2-point conversion to TE Mason Taylor.
- Carried 18 times for 95 yards and completed 22-of-32 passes for 182 yards and 2 scores ... Hit Taylor with a 7-yard TD pass to give the Tigers a 24-21 lead with 1:47 left in contest.
Harold Perkins, LB, LSU
- Set a career-high with 8 tackles, including a sack for a 6-yard loss, and a team-high 3 QB hurries in the overtime win over Alabama ... Also broke up a pass in coverage on a third-down situation in the third quarter, forcing an Alabama punt.
- One of 4 true freshmen to start against the Crimson Tide ... Sack came on 3-and-5 at the LSU 6-yard line the second quarter, forcing an Alabama field goal.
- LSU held Alabama without a first half touchdown for the first time this season as the Crimson Tide were limited to season lows for first half points (6) and points thru three quarters (9).
Kai Kroeger, P, South Carolina
- Kroeger continues to show why he is one of the top punters in the nation and a four-time Ray Guy's "Ray's 8" honoree this season.
- He booted five punts against Vanderbilt for a 53.6-yard average, including kicks of 69 and 66 yards, with two of his punts downed inside the 20.
- Kroeger, who is also the holder on placements, completed a 16-yard pass on a fake field goal for a first down, and is now 4-for-4 in his career passing.
Lideatrick Griffin, KR, Mississippi State
- Returned a kickoff of 92 yards for a touchdown, his second career kickoff returned for a touchdown.
- Tied the school record for career kick return touchdowns.
- Finished with three returns for 144 yards for a school-record fifth career game of 100-plus kickoff return yards.
- Now averaging 33.8 yards per return in his career, which is 7.1 yards better than the school record (minimum 30 attempts).
- Also hauled in a career-long 57-yard reception (52 yards after catch).
- Produced a career-high 199 all-purpose yards.
Mason Taylor, TE, LSU
- A true freshman, caught game-winning 2-point conversion in overtime, lifting LSU to a 32-31 win over No. 6 Alabama.
- Down 31-30 in overtime following Jayden Daniels TD run, LSU opted to go for two and the win ... Snared pass from Daniels in front corner of endzone to secure LSU win.
- Hauled in a 7-yard TD pass with 1:47 left in contest to put the Tigers up 24-21.
- Finished game with 3 catches for 36 yards, a TD and the game-winning 2-point conversion.
Malaki Starks, S, Georgia
- Starks had a game-high 10 tackles and a pass breakup during Georgia's 27-13 defeat of No. 1 Tennessee.
- He helped the bulldog Defense to only 289 total yards and 13 points as the high-powered volunteers were scoreless in the third quarter.
O'Cyrus Torrence, OG, Florida
- Anchored an offensive line that blocks for 5.9 yards per carry which ranks third in the FBS and is on track to tie the school record set in 2008.
- Florida averaged 5.8 YPC against Texas A&M, rushing a season-high 50 times for 291 yards.
- The Gators eclipsed 400 yards for the fourth time this season including the third time in the last six games. Florida amassed 400-plus total yards for the 21st time in its last 32 games including 34 of the last 51 contests.
- The Gators have rushed for 100-plus yards in 11-straight games including all nine games so far this season, and have now rushed for 100-plus yards in 20 of their last 22 games. Florida has rushed for 100-plus yards in 49 of its last 60 games.
- With just one sack allowed at Texas A&M, Florida posted its eighth game with one sack or fewer surrendered in nine contests this season.
- Florida has allowed only nine sacks in 2022, which is tied for 18th-fewest in the FBS (t-third in the SEC).
Jalen Carter, DL, Georgia
- Carter returned to the starting lineup after an injury and had four stops, including 2 TFLs and a sack, along with two forced fumbles during the domination of No. 1 Tennessee.
- Highlighted his day with a sack & forced fumble in the opening period at the Tennessee 1 that eventually led to Georgia's second touchdown.